Recognising that information technology management is not a core competency, PZ Cussons has partnered with HP Customer Delivery Services since 2008 in a long-term project to introduce a standard platform for their desktop systems and supporting servers. This partnership allows the company’s 12 business units to share resources. The strength of the partnership is highly reliant on the confidence PZ Cussons has developed in their new systems, which have to be highly available supporting a 24/7 operation.
Through its business relationship with HP, PZ Cussons utilises Shavlik NetChk Protect to simplify and automate the patch management process. Benefits:
- Fast and easy to implement and manage
- Centralised management frees up IT staff
- Control and flexibility to manage a dynamic environment
- Provides support for non-Microsoft patches
- Scheduled scanning options with the ability to support short maintenance windows