FP&A Best Practices Webinar for Software companies
Now that you've completed your 2011 budgeting cycle, it's the perfect time to re-evaluate the performance of your FP&A processes. With some fine tuning, you can have a big impact on your company's 2011 performance. Are you getting as much as you can out of your budgeting, forecasting, monthly reporting, and what-if analysis? Are they integrated, aligned, and collaborative? Do they help your company drive revenue and outperform your competitors?
As you look back at the past year:
- Did you have a real-time view of your performance against key operating and financial metrics, such as MRR, CAC, DSOs, cash, and productivity?
- Were monthly variance reports and analysis efficient -- and high value?
- Could you quickly conduct thorough what-if analysis -- e.g., of sales hires on bookings, revenue, cash, and marketing spend?
- Were business managers actively engaged in all processes -- budgeting, forecasting, reporting, and analysis?
- Did FP&A make a significant contribution to company strategy and revenue growth?
View this informative webinar and learn how easy it can be to move beyond spreadsheets and deliver FP&A best practices that create exceptional value. This event will feature real-world case studies from software companies that have fundamentally transformed their planning and reporting.
Tags : adaptive planning, fp&a, software companies, planning, reporting, strategic value, performance evaluation, monthly variance report, company strategy, revenue growth, savings, asset management, investment software, capital, benefits, technology