Top 8 Considerations for Selecting SMB Network Monitoring Software
|| Apr 08, 2011
|| 4 pages
Small-to-medium size businesses (SMB's) have limited IT staff and budgets, yet they still require a monitoring solution for cost-effective equipment diagnosis to maintain a healthy network. Use the following checklist to evaluate software vendors.
What Should you Consider?
• Is it an integrated product or must multiple add-ons be installed?
• Can it be easily configured?
• Does it have all the functionality you require?
• Can alerts reach you in real-time?
• Can one person manage the system?
• Is special hardware required?
• Will the vendor's customer service be there for you?
• Is it affordable?
Tags : intermapper, smb, network monitoring, network management, alerting software, diagnosis, network knowledge, real time