Tokenization Success Story - Reducing PCI DSS Audit Scope Using Tokenization
Tune in to this Tokenization webcast where we’ll discuss the business drivers behind tokenization, exactly what ‘tokenization’ is, some best practices for a successful implementation, and lastly, a customer example of tokenization used to reduce the PCI DSS audit scope.
- Gary Palgon, CISSP, VP Product Management, nuBridges
- Brian Grafsgaard, Director Professional Services, Quality Business Solutions (QBS)
- Business Drivers Behind Tokenization
- What is Tokenization?
- Best Practices for a Successful Tokenization Implementation
- What you May Not Have Thought About
- Use Case: Tokenization to Reducing PCI DSS Audit Scope
Tags : liaison, nubridges, tokenization implementation, pci dss audit scope, gary palgon, brian grafsgaard, data protection