HOW TO MANAGE SOCIAL MEDIA RISKS IN 2011 AND BEYOND - sponsored by McAfee and CommVault
A recent survey by Osterman Research has confirmed that social media usage by employees has dramatically increased over the past few years. This trend has created significant risks for virtually all organizations in the areas of security, compliance, eDiscovery, and policy management.
Yet, the same survey reveals that the majority of IT departments have generally been slow to react to mitigate these risks. This exposes organizations to risks arising from legal and regulatory problems, as well as risks to their brand, the potential loss of intellectual property, poor infrastructure performance, and increased potential for malware infiltration.Join Michael Osterman and a panel of experts from McAfee and CommVault as they discuss the latest survey data and trends in Web 2.0 security, and social media policies, archiving, and compliance.You’ll learn how to identify and better mitigate the risks associated with social media, and gain best practices, proven tips and new solutions you might not have considered.Attendees will discover:
In short, you will leave this Webinar with a better understanding of the usage, trends, and diverse risks posed by social media.
- What are the current social media threats and risks that need to be addressed by IT departments?
- How are employees in organizations of all types using social media today, and how is IT dealing with this challenge?
- What are some of the new solutions available to help you secure, manage, and archive social networking content
- What are leading organizations doing to create social media policies that work, and enforce those policies?
- How can you defend from Web 2.0 and social media-related malware and other threats?
Tags : osterman research, social media, commvault, mcafee, live event, web 2.0 security, policies, archiving