Transforming the Mortgage Loan Capture Process
At this free, one-hour webcast, moderated by Bank System & Technology Editorial Director Kathy Burger, you will learn how intelligent capture and exchange capabilities can help your organization automate the entire mortgage loan process - linking back-office information processes, front-office knowledge workers, customers and partners to enable financial institutions to exchange information automatically with anyone, anywhere, in any format. Hear about an innovative approach that is helping banks achieve as much as a 76 percent decrease in loan processing time, 81 percent less labor and staff required for initial processing, and 83 percent staff required for document separation and indexing.
- Gaining control over loan documents - reducing errors and improving compliance.
- Integrating real-time with existing systems.
- Implementing an auditable process to maintain security, compliance and quality standards.
- Reducing labor and processing times by automatically detecting errors and missing data.
- Enabling real-time access to loan data in electronic form to speed pre-funding and closing activities.
Tags : webinar, kofax, kinecta, finance, business, mortgage, loan, money, capital, business finance, mortgage/real estate, asset management, financial advisors