Recent surveys reveal that finance executives need to address numerous challenges, from managing performance against key metrics, to planning and managing revenues and expenses, including healthcare and benefits, monthly variance reporting, and much more. And you're concerned with both streamlining processes and making better business decisions. All with limited resources. .
The good news is that performance management solutions are designed to address many of these top challenges - and by leveraging new technologies, they're easier and more affordable than ever before.
In fact, by replacing your spreadsheet-based processes with an automated budgeting, forecasting, and reporting application, you can:
- Decrease budgeting times by up to 90% - while improving accuracy
- Plan for and consolidate across multiple dimensions, including locations, states, product families, and premium types
- Plan and report in different formats to meet both statutory and GAAP requirements
- Model revenue with multiple dimensions, using drivers such as gross written premiums, loss ratios, and commission ratios
- Allocate expenses from departments to states and product lines
- Model integrated P&L, balance sheet, and cash flow statements
- Perform frequent re-forecasts and what-if analyses
Join us for an informative webinar and learn how easy it can be to create exceptional value through FP&A. You will hear case studies describing how leading insurance companies worldwide have been able to move beyond Excel and save time, enhance companywide collaboration, and improve business decisions - ultimately resulting in higher revenues and profits. And you'll also see a demo of how Adaptive Planning's award-winning software creates value for insurance companies.
Don't miss this opportunity to learn key strategies for transforming your budgeting, forecasting, and reporting processes.