Information mismanagement destroys business value, slows organizations down, creates unnecessary risks, drastically increases storage costs and is simply, unsustainable! Keeping information forever or destroying content on a whim is no longer the answer. Organizations have no choice but to take action. Good information governance practices don't just impact the bottom line - it is as much a top-line directive: an organization cannot achieve or sustain long-term success without managing and harnessing its information effectively...
Building a foundation for information governance is your next step...
Key Takeaways - Answers to these questions and more..
- Is there a need to balance the cost and risk associated to the uncontrolled growth of content with the value found in that content
- Are Archiving, Retention and Records Mgmt, and eDiscovery the critical components to Information Governance
- Are there hidden costs associated to an archive everything approach
- What must be done to ensure defensible deletion?
- Where to begin - with your riskiest content?