Noted crisis management expert Jonathan Bernstein describes how to streamline crisis management and focus on the key aspects of crisis response within an organization. Large, complex plans often prove to be ineffective during a crisis. By using operational and communications plans, coupled with a crisis support system, an organization can react and recover more quickly.
Table of Contents
1. A not-too-far from reality case study
2. Who and where are your stakeholders?
3. How to prepare for crises—an inside job
4. The challenges of crisis communications
5. Evaluating crisis response