ComplianceWireŽ 2011 Benchmarking Survey to Over 200 Life Science Organizations
|| Jul 05, 2012
|| 8 pages
This paper summarizes the results of a quantitative benchmarking survey to over 200 Life Science organizations. The study identifies the key compliance and performance improvement training topics that clients had addressed in 2011 along with key issues for 2012.
We identify "best practices" from activities in ComplianceWireŽ, in which more than 20 million training completions were captured from more than 200 Life Science companies, ranging from global enterprises to small entrepreneurial companies. This benchmarking study has been produced since 2008, and we believe it informs the business and compliance learning trends that affect the Life Science industry.
Topics Covered Include:
- Current and Future Compliance Learning Priorities
- Five Key Shifts in Priority for 2012
- The State of Audit Readiness
- SOP Training Management Remains as Number #1 Priority
- Training Modality Trends: Synchronous Training Events
- Meeting the Needs of Globalization
- Computer-Based Training Continues to Grow
Tags : fda, gmp, gcp, gxp, cms, osha, qsr, 21 cfr part 11, regulatory compliance, pharmaceuticals, medical device, good manufacturing practices, quality system regulation, online compliance training, part 11 compliance, fda part 11 compliance, iso 13485, quality management system, life science, health care