Do you want to learn how to build successful business cases for IT Asset Management (ITAM) projects? If so, you can’t afford to miss EMA VP of Research, Dennis Drogseth, and BMC Software Product Marketing Manager, Criss Scruggs, for this free Webinar to learn the key components in successful ITAM business cases and how to lay the foundation for a successful outcome and ensure project approval.
Dennis, who has helped many companies build strong ITAM business cases, will open up with a brief definition of IT asset management and discuss:
- How to define ITAM for you and your organization in a way that’s optimized for your environment
- How to ensure stakeholder buy-in and support for your proposed ITAM project
- How to identify “deal-breakers” and when fast-tracking an ITAM business case is warranted
- How to position expected costs, benefits, and risks in a business case value proposition
- Tips on how to draft and present an effective IT Asset Management business case and respond to differing viewpoints
For ITAM business cases that involve tool adoption, a critical element is vendor proof of concepts. Having a vendor architect pilot their proposed solution in your environment affirms to stakeholders that it is feasible, will meet project objectives, and fall within timelines and costs. Hear firsthand from BMC Software on how they have helped many organizations leverage proof of concepts, gain approval of their projects, and, ultimately, ensure that project objectives are met.