IT organizations that shift to modern ADCs will improve application performance and security, streamline data center operations, and offload common functions from application development to the ADC infrastructure. These changes will bring positive benefits to both IT operations and internal and external users through improvements in business processes and productivity and end-user experience and satisfaction. Despite application delivery technologies being well-proven, they have not yet reached a level of deployment that reflects their value to the enterprise, and too many clients have not appropriately evaluated this technology for data center deployment.
Read this report and you’ll learn about the key findings below:
- Enterprises are still focused too much on load balancing.
- There is little cooperation between networking and application teams on a holistic approach for application deployment.
- Properly deployed application delivery controllers (ADCs) can provide three key benefits:
- Improve application performance and security.
- Increase the efficiency of data center infrastructure.
- Assist in the deployment of the virtualized data center