The CMO Council recently reported that the top mandate marketers face in 2013 is to measure and improve bottom-line performance and increase top-line revenue growth. While marketers are under enormous pressure to be accountable for quarterly revenue goals, marketing leadership faces significant challenges:
- Deploying effective, integrated programs
- Leveraging budgets and resources efficiently
- Aligning and enabling Sales
- Collecting and leveraging rich data for targeted message segmentation
- Proving Marketing's revenue contribution
How does the savvy marketer begin to respond to these challenges? This paper offers an overview of a methodology—Bulldog Solutions' Revenue Performance Improvement Methodology—that helps marketing and sales executives identify gaps across the critical competencies that impact their company's revenue performance.