Savvy B2B marketing leaders are going beyond revenue performance management to transform marketing into the architect of engagement across the customer life cycle. Lead-to-Revenue Management (L2RM) platform vendors are stepping up with tooling that enables customer-centric, multichannel, personalized marketing — at scale. Companies that have implemented an L2RM automation platform have seen results in both organizational maturity and business impact. According to a Forrester survey, L2RM platform users contribute more to the sales pipeline, have higher levels of process maturity, measure results more holistically and collaborate better with their sales colleagues.
The 75 evaluation criteria for the Forrester Wave(TM) looked at a mix of current product, future vision, and company strength. The criteria were grouped into three high-level buckets: Current Offering, Strategy, and Market Presence — which, combined, determined the Forrester Wave(TM) rankings of the nine most significant solution providers invited to participate in the assessment.
Marketo is proud to report that we were named a Leader in Lead-to-Revenue Management for Large Enterprises. Additionally, we were recognized as having the highest score in “Current Offering” for Small Marketing Teams. Finally, we had the highest scores of any vendor in the following areas:
- Campaign design, execution, management
- Sales tools and interaction
- Reporting, analytics, and alerting
- Technology and architecture
Get the full report and learn:
- How L2RM automation drives B2B marketing maturity and results
- How to diligently find your L2RM platform
- What tools and services each L2RM vendor offers
- Why the L2RM platform market is on the cusp of a significant change
- Vendor profiles and evaluations