The average employee on social media is able to connect and influence more people than ever before. Research shows that employees have 10x more followers than their company — 90% of whom are new to the brand — and 50% of your employees are already sharing about your company.
Social media and communications professionals already know the value of employee advocacy, including new reach, increased engagement and sales. But how can they achieve the internal buy-in needed to launch a company-wide employee advocacy program? Download this ebook to learn everything you need to know to sell your employee advocacy program internally.
Download the ebook to learn:
- The company-wide benefits of employee advocacy
- How to achieve top level support
- What results to expect in the first 90 days
- How to make a business case for company-wide adoption
- Proven best practices from leading brands