Both inside and outside sales professionals are becoming more mobile, with industry research showing that half are already using tablet devices and an additional 26 percent plan to adopt them in the next 18 months. By integrating mobility in the sales workforce, businesses are able to increase overall productivity, effectiveness as well as meeting sales goals since they are able to access information and content anytime, anywhere, through any mobile device. Yet, there are still major obstacles to overcome when trying to implement a strategy to bring mobility to your sales force.
In “Counting on Sales Mobility to Make Your Numbers? You Better Have the Right Mobile Sales Tools,” you will learn about six important areas that will help your organization deploy an effective mobile sales strategy:
- The Growing Importance—and Challenges—of Mobile Sales Engagement
- Sales Mobility Is More Than Just “Being There”
- Controlling and Optimizing the Mobile Engagement Experience
- Evaluating Mobile Engagements to Make Them More Productive
- What Your Sales Team Needs for High-Performance Mobile Sales Engagement
- Effective Mobile Engagement Requires the Right Tools