Itís 8:00 AM and youíve just arrived at the office. Your head spins as you survey the chaos and you havenít even had time to grab your morning coffee:
- Customers are calling asking for their boxes or labels
- The shipping office is bombarded by requests to know what has been shipped
- Forklift drivers are scouring the warehouse for a pallet to complete a load that should have left an hour ago
- A hot order has to be pulled from the line-up because the customer hasnít approved the artwork
- The boss is looking for mid-month sales figures and the person who pulls thisinformation together is off sick
Do any of the above sound familiar to you? It would be so much easier if everyone had access to this information with a simple push of a button. You might have all sorts of reasons for needing a new business system. With so many options though, how do you make the right choice?
This white paper will discuss the steps that you can take in selecting the right system for your organization and minimizing the risks of implementation.