Good analysis and benchmarking of hotline data helps organisations answer crucial questions about their ethics and compliance programme, including:
- Does our culture support employees who raise concerns
- Are our communications with employees reaching the intended audiences and having the desired effect?
- Are our investigations thorough and effective?
- Do we need more training?
- Do we need to review or update our policies?
- Do employees know about our reporting channels?
This annual report is an excellent starting point for organisations committed to benchmarking and improving programme effectiveness.
Download the 2016 Ethics & Compliance Whistleblowing Hotline Benchmark report now to find out more.