Webinar - How MIT is Increasing its IT Clock Speed
Digital transformation is allowing higher education institutions to bridge the widening gap between increased student expectations and decreasing funding. Technology augments the teaching experience. It drives insight from student behaviors to provide a more personalized learning experience and enables deeper student engagement. Yet the demands these initiatives place on IT often mean institutions are not able to deliver on this vision. Learn how the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) is working to meet this challenge.
- How MIT leveraged MuleSoft’s Anypoint Platform to improve the student experience by providing mobile and web access to student data and automating previously manual processes (e.g. class registration)
- How MIT built an application network to drive real-time integration across on-premises enterprise systems (Oracle, SAP), SaaS student life (Maxient) and spend management (Coupa) systems.
- Facilitating accelerated IT development by implementing a set of APIs used by more than 10 different university departments
- Encrypting data at rest for maximum security
- See more at: https://www.mulesoft.com/webinars/api/mit-increasing-clock-speed#sthash.9gRwghB1.dpuf
Stephen Turner, Enterprise Architect, MIT
Tags : mit, clock, speed, digital transformations, education, technology, student egnagement