It may be tempting to use free enterprise-grade file sync and share (EFSS) tools as a backup solution, but doing so may put your data at risk in multiple ways including:
- Not backing up all user data
- Lack of ability to restore data reliably or efficiently
- Not protecting against insider threats
- Making your data vulnerable to attack and breach
- EFSS’ inability to meet data security and compliance requirements
Read the white paper today to learn more about how EFSS creates these security issues when used as a backup solution.