The nature of the workforce and the data it creates has changed, but for many organizations, network drive policy hasnít caught up. Businesses that still use traditional file server backup are relying on end-user compliance to protect their data are opening themselves up to serious risks and challenges including:
- Users that donít comply with network policy
- Requiring users to undertake productivity-draining manual backups
- IT-heavy restores when data is lost
- Performance degradation as the storage system reaches capacity
- No monitoring or analytics to mitigate user error or insider threat
Read the white paper today to learn how automatic endpoint backup eliminates the issues created by antiquated network drive backup.