If you’ve started to think your lumber and building materials (LBM) supply business could be getting more from your software, then it might be time for a change. It is no longer sufficient to own a solution that is “good enough.” The most successful companies know that growth comes from integrated online trading, business intelligence, and using technology to be more efficient.
It can be daunting to make the switch to a new enterprise resource planning (ERP) system, and with so many options, it’s hard to know when if you’re choosing the right one. Epicor has provided LBM businesses with the tools needed to make the most informed software choice. The lumber and building materials solutions evaluation kit consists of three white papers that tell you:
- How to know when you’ve outgrown your current software solution
- How to choose between generic and industry-specific ERP systems
- How to outperform in an era of LBM sales growth
When looking for business management software, make sure that it has the following capabilities to help drive your company forward:
- Handles mixed pro and retail sales
- Helps close sales faster with easy search and data access tools
- Boosts customer service levels with reminders, alerts, and task lists
- Offers quote conversion and other sales KPI tracking
- Supports installation, delivery, and other value-added services
- Features installed sales or contract-driven sales tools
- Integrates with millwork and other manufacturing systems
- Manages inventory for multiple branches
- Enables branch transfers
- Has centralized purchasing and pricing management
- Provides centralized dispatch and delivery
- Consolidates accounts receivable, accounts payable, and branch profit-and-loss (P&L) information
- Gives users mobile and web access
Epicor business management solutions do all that and more. We’re lumber and building materials industry experts with the knowledge and services to help you become an even better partner to your customers. Our solutions help drive real results so you can stay ahead of the competition.
You’re ready for growth. Learn how Epicor can help.