Why retailers need to leverage digital to drive more than just online sales.
Itís no secret that e-commerce has upended the retail industry. With the success of Amazon, the popularity of shopping online, and the incredible reach retailers now have thanks to digital marketing, many observers and analysts have predicted the death of brick and mortar. However, the fact that 87% of major retail purchases are still made in-store means that todayís retailers cannot rely on e-commerce alone.
In this white paper, we explore:
- The implications of the shift to online retail
- Why e-commerce isnít enough
- What customers really want
- The value of brick and mortar
- How to leverage digital to drive sales