Build Up Your LBM Business With Epicor BisTrack
|| Jan 16, 2018
|| 2 pages
Brookside Lumber—a Pennsylvania-based lumber and building materials (LBM) dealer—needed a new business software system that was flexible, open, user-friendly, and easily enhanced. They wanted a solution that could get them the data they needed to accomplish their goals in a timely manner.
That’s where Epicor BisTrack came in.
BisTrack helps LBM dealers achieve operational efficiencies by:
- Matching workflow needs of LBM contractor yards—the workflow mirrors the types of processes most commonly associated with LBM businesses and puts in place controls and structures that are lacking in other systems
- Automatically notifying users of necessary information—messages are automatically sent to sales people when special items are received, or buyers are notified when stock is low or negative
- Delivering seamless, hands-on implementation—Epicor takes on a guidance role during the implementation process, ensuring staff is up to date and the transition is seamless
- Quickly getting information out of the solution for special request—Smart Views can identify receipt variances, search customers with no activity, gather data on open orders by product groups and products that have not been counted, and more
- Providing optional add-on applications for business growth—additional components like Journey Planner, Scantrack, GPS Insight, BisTrack Cloud, Shift4, and Professional Estimating can take your business even further
- Adapting to the way you do business—it uses your own database of SKUs, item numbers, descriptions, and price structures to produce accurate plan take-offs tailored to the way you work
- Servicing customers faster—sales teams can access pricing, inventory, and order information while out in the field, which means they can rapidly respond to customer inquiries
Read this case study to learn more about how Epicor BisTrack was able to help Brookside Lumber, and discover how it can also help your LBM business. Download the case study now.
Tags : lumber, building materials, lbm, erp, bistrack, lumber distributors, lumber manufacturers