Take a structured approach to designing your cloud applications. This cloud computing architecture e-book focuses on architecture, design, and implementation—considerations that apply no matter which cloud platform you choose. The guide includes steps for:
- Choosing the right cloud application architecture style for your app or solution.
- Selecting appropriate compute and data store technologies.
- Incorporating 10 design principles to build a scalable, resilient, and manageable application.
- Following the five pillars of software quality to ensure your cloud app is successful.
- Using design patterns that specifically apply to the problem you’re trying to solve.
Download the 300-page cloud architecture e-book to explore these best practices, and get access to design review checklists, reference architectures, and more.