Change—and the innovation it creates—increasingly defines the winners and losers in today’s manufacturing industry. As successful manufacturers continue to embrace the Internet of Things (IoT), Industry 4.0, and other digital transformation trends, it’s important to recognize and implement these changes or risk getting left behind by the competition.
In this Epicor eBook, we’ll look at five key areas where successful manufacturers must embrace change and use it to drive innovation, competition, and growth—including:
- The accelerating pace of technology change—to keep up with the increasing rate of technology change, manufacturers must find ways to implement technologies faster and at a lower cost
- The changing face of the modern workforce—as the workforce ages, manufacturers have to find ways to recruit and retain younger talent to stay competitive and vital
- Competing in a global manufacturing marketplace—U.S. manufacturers view overseas expansion as a way to achieving future growth, so it’s important to implement a solution that can unite disparate and decentralized systems from around the world
- Tapping the power of analytics and data-driven manufacturing—useful insights are the proverbial needles in a haystack, and these “needles” must be available in real time using intuitive formats that support fast and effective decision-making
- Charting a path to sustainable, cost-effective compliance—it’s important to find an ERP system that can help you navigate the unique and potentially dangerous world of manufacturing compliance
We’ll also explain how Epicor Cloud ERP equips manufacturers to regard change as an opportunity rather than a threat. Download the eBook to learn more.