VPNs were created for the networks and business environment of yesterday: Most employees worked in an office, devices were limited, enterprise architecture was far less complex, and attacks, in general, were considerably less sophisticated and frequent.
What worked 20 years ago cannot be trusted today. Your VPN is cumbersome and time consuming from a management and performance perspective. But what you might not want to concede is that VPNs, by their very nature, pose a significant threat to enterprise security.
Read this white paper to learn more about:
In viewing this Akamai content, we would like to share your data with Akamai. Click here for more info or to opt out.
- The vulnerabilities and inefficiencies of traditional remote access
- Why VPN elimination must happen now
- The four advantages to eliminating your VPN
- How a cloud framework for application access works
- Next steps to implement a more secure access solution