When it comes to cybersecurity, you can only defend what you can see. Organizations continue to suffer breaches, oftentimes because they do not have continuous, real-time visibility of all their critical assets. With more data and applications moving to the cloud, IoT and other emerging technologies, the attack surface continues to expand, giving adversaries more blind spots to leverage.
Watch a webinar with SANS where we examine how to:
- Discover, classify and profile assets and network communications
- Detect threats and decode content in real-time at wire speed
- Hunt for unknown threats via rich, indexable metadata
- Alter your terrain and attack surface with deception to slow down attackers
- By knowing your cyber terrain and increasing the risk of detection and cost to the adversary, you can gain a decisive advantage.