SAP has been ranked a leader in the latest Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management.
The Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales Performance Management (SPM) examines the fast-growing SPM space and helps companies identify the best solutions for driving sales, aligning incentives, automating commissions, and effectively planning your territory and quota strategies. For the third year in a row, SAP is listed the highest and furthest to the right for “Ability to Execute” and “Completeness of Vision”. This marks our sixth year in a row positioned among the leaders.
Discover the important trends in SPM solutions that can help you make a buying decision. The report includes:
- A comprehensive evaluation of 11 leading vendors in the SPM space.
- Key trends in sales plan optimization, including why companies are increasingly using AI to achieve more effective sales incentive plans.
- Strategic planning assumptions, including the assumption that 40% of B2B providers with more than 100 payees will reduce their hidden incentive compensation overpayments by 3%-5%.
Key Quotes & Commentary:
- SAP is placed in the Leaders quadrant due to its strength of its product and SPM vision.
- SAP Sales Cloud has a greater year-over-year increase in net new customer acquisition than the other vendors in this Magic Quadrant.
- SAP offers all of the core SPM functionalities, including incentive compensation and territory and quota management.