To make a great first impression, take a good look at your digital enrollment process. Because it’s more than forms. It’s the start of your customer journey. A streamlined onboarding process saves customers time and hassle. It also increases conversions, improves experiences, and reduces costs.
In this report, we discuss best practices for updating your digital enrollment, including:
• How leaders in finance do it right
• Increasing engagement with mobile-optimized forms and signatures
• Ensuring enrollment is compliant and builds trust
Like the renowned Sydney Opera House, your brand has the potential to become an icon. Read our guide, Vision from the Harbor, to find out how. You’ll discover strategies for standing together with customers. So your business can stand out from the crowd.
Read our guide now to learn how you can:
• Create unforgettable experiences across the entire customer journey
• Test those experiences and improve them to lift conversion
• Overcome organizational barriers to create a true culture of optimization
Applying for and opening financial services accounts online is on the rise. And FSI marketers are feeling the pressure to make these new accounts higher quality. The Adobe guide, Acquisition Evolved, will give you three actionable ways to improve your ability to identify and convert high-value customers.
Read the guide to learn:
• The DNA of customer digital behavior
• How to create unified customer segments with existing data
• How to adopt onsite messaging to match offsite ads
It’s time to pull your data out of silos so you can harness all your insights and provide the next best offer. Learn how to use new marketing technologies to create customized offers that steer customers to the right financial services and products for their needs. It’s all in our new white paper, More Precious than Gold.
Read our paper to learn how to:
• Define your customer engagement objectives
• Create valuable and intriguing offers to engage customers
• Effectively deliver compelling offers across multiple touch points
• Optimize your next best offer through real-time testing
Download our Adobe guide, Conducting the Cross-Channel Symphony, to discover new strategies for creating, managing, and orchestrating cross-channel campaigns. With expert advice from cross-channel maestros, you’ll be equipped to create beautiful marketing music that gets rave reviews from your customers.
Read our guide now to learn how you can:
• Integrate processes and data for cross-channel campaign success
• Create personalized, contextual campaigns across channels and devices
• Leap ahead of the competition with authentic cross-channel experiences
With a world of information and accessibility in their pockets, customers can engage with a brand whenever and wherever they want. This flexibility has made mobile technology an essential part of the way both customers and businesses interact. And to deliver experiences that feel personal and intimate, your plan needs to account for a critical building block to any relationship: trust. Read Circles of Trust: Use Mobile to Engage Better, to understand how you can leverage trust to deliver a better customer experience.
Read the white paper to learn:
• The four major circles of trust as a fresh approach to successful customer experience
• The seven steps to effective optimization
• The 3 C’s of mobile marketing
• The steps for developing a mobile optimization plan across your organization
With all the devices and channels out there, it’s harder than ever for companies to maintain a consistent brand experience. There are more ways for customers to connect with companies than ever before. And they expect each and every interaction to feel connected, cohesive, and personal. For marketers to connect the dots for customers, they need to fully understand the customer journey.
Read The Sum of Its Parts to learn:
• How the customer experience can be your competitive edge
• The importance of providing consistent experiences across all channels
• Four strategies for future-proofing your customer experience
To set themselves apart, companies need to shift to an experience-first approach that keeps customers engaged as they move from device to store and back again. Read Moving Beyond Click and Mortar: 5 Steps to Experience Excellence to learn how you can blend digital and physical channels into a fully connected customer journey.
Read the guide to learn how top retailers:
• Shift from channel-first to customer-first
• Build unique experiences around their brand story
• Differentiate their experiences with digital
Download our new white paper, Retail Stores of the Future, to learn how you can bring the best of online shopping to brick-and-mortar stores. You’ll see how new digital marketing technologies and strategies can be applied to in-store interactions—so you can create immersive experiences everywhere your customers go.
Read the white paper now to discover:
• How retailers are blending innovative technologies with traditional shopping
• Four key approaches they’re using to build Stores of the Future
• The interactive tools they’re employing to enrich in-store experiences
In a world of infinite choices, customer experience is the last true differentiator. The optimal shopping experience happens when the right content is presented to a customer at precisely the right time, no matter where they choose to engage. Read The Path of Experience to learn the critical capabilities needed to drive seamless commerce experiences that keep customers coming back for more.
Read the guide to learn:
• The role of dynamic merchandising in engaging customers
• Steps to create compelling customer experiences using audience segmentation and personalization
• Ways to scale customer experiences to create powerful connections, no matter the device or channel
New digital technologies are changing the retail space and encouraging customers to purchase in-store. As a retailer, you can adopt digital technology into your store to avoid getting left behind. This new guide from Adobe outlines six strategies to deliver engaging customer experiences, both digital and physical, in every step of the customer journey.
Read The Future is Today: A Guide to Become a Digital Retailer to learn:
• Why retailers are blending digital technology with traditional shopping
• Six key strategies to align business needs with customer needs
• Which technologies you need to build a “store of the future”
Today, customer identity is the only constant in digital marketing. But as consumers switch from desktop to mobile, they are more and more difficult to recognize. But it’s not impossible. The Adobe white paper, Managing Anonymous and Authenticated Experiences Across the Customer Lifecycle, explains best practices to identify your anonymous and authenticated customers while complying with regulations, contracts, and industry standards.
Read the paper to learn:
• The benefits of well executed personalization
• How to navigate the landscape between anonymous and authenticated data
• Safe and effective uses of consumer information
• The technological building blocks to put these new methods to work
Retail marketers who see the customer path as a linear path are out of touch with their customers. The customer journey contains multiple channels where customers expect retailers to remember their preferences and anticipate their needs. In Ten Ways Cross-Channel Marketing Is Not Rocket Science, you’ll learn how to connect with your customers and reach them in personal and relevant ways — all from reliable data you collect.
The Adobe marketing guide shows you how to:
• Identify the data you need to map your customers’ journeys.
• Coordinate channels and use their strengths to deliver the best customer experiences.
• Apply technology to build customer relationships, improve loyalty and increase ROI.
The perfect stock image pulls triple duty for creative teams. That means it doesn’t just match campaign messaging. It also meets design specs for multiple channels and maps back to your overall brand guidelines.
There’s a lot of pressure on creatives today. Customers have an average of six devices, and expect a nonstop flow of content that’s always personalized and relevant. It’s challenging, but with the right tools you can boost your creative process — without giving up quality.
Read this Info-Tech white paper, Security Concerns Overcome: Customers moving to SaaS, and learn five ways you can work with your SaaS vendor that will inspire your confidence in their security skills.
Customers crave great content like kids in a candy shop. So enterprises worldwide are embracing design to give them a sweet experience across every touchpoint. Discover how to mold your content strategy to adapt to design trends and customer tastes.
Today’s customers expect personal experiences no matter where they are, on every device. And it’s on your team to keep pace with every digital demand. That’s part of the unique challenge facing by creative studios. But with the right stock solution, you can save time for the big ideas, not the little to-dos.
Read Put Time Back on Your Side: How Adobe Stock Can Jumpstart Your Creative Process to learn how to:
• Integrate Adobe Stock for business with your existing Creative Cloud solutions
• License stock images without toggling between platforms or reapplying edits
• Work up to 10x faster with stock images
Le rapport note cependant que les investissements dans l’analytics sont en perte de vitesse. Apparemment, les entreprises ont tellement à cœur de se prêter au jeu de l’expérience qu’elles ont tendance à s’éparpiller, quitte à négliger l’essentiel.
Gleichzeitig zeigt der Bericht jedoch auch, dass die Investitionen in die Analyse hinterherhinken. Offensichtlich können viele Unternehmen es kaum erwarten, an der Erlebniswirtschaft teilzunehmen, und vernachlässigen dabei die Grundlagen.
Econsultancy’s 2017 Digital Trends report, published in association with Adobe, is based on a global survey of more than 14,000 digital marketing and ecommerce professionals across EMEA, North American and Asia Pacific markets.