Published By: IBM APAC
Published Date: Sep 30, 2019
Digital technology is changing the financial services industry rapidly with automated process, AI insights, customized experiences, new operating models and next generation applications. In such a scenario how should banks innovate and stay ahead of the game?
This e-book will provide you the best strategies and recommendations for modernizing your IT infrastructure and operations. You’ll learn how to lead disruption and manage rapid change for your bank, its operations and its customers.
Here are the five key takeaways:
• Personalize customer experiences by maximizing your data
• Borrow strategies from open banking and new business models
• Step up your security game
• Drive innovation from the inside out
• Design an agile infrastructure to support participation in new digital marketplaces
Find out more in the e-book.
Public key infrastructure (PKI) is the foundation of today’s enterprise security. But most PKI lacks central visibility, consistent processes, and refresh progress validation. This leads to errors and missed system updates that result in policy violations and costly business interruptions. You can solve these issues with a PKI refresh that delivers automated key and certificate security and management.
Published By: Symantec
Published Date: Nov 12, 2015
By reading this whitepaper, you will gain insight into the following topics:
The next steps in automated monitoring
How automation can speed detection of attack attempts
The role of automation as a key feature of the "20 security controls" or CSCs
Practical guidelines for moving from manual to automated analysis
"Only 51% of device makers follow guidance from the FDA to mitigate or reduce inherent security risks. See how hospitals can harness the benefits of connected medical devices to achieve operational efficiencies, provide better patient care and reduce the overall risk to patient safety. Watch this on-demand webinar to discover: • Emerging issues and trends that are risky to healthcare IT systems and can directly affect patient safety, violate their trust and impact revenue
• Best practices for shoring up network security blind spots with real-time asset inventory, network authentication and automated enforcement controls
• Why real-time endpoint visibility is the key to achieving an effective and proactive cybersecurity strategy"