In May of 2015, CFO Research conducted a global survey of senior finance executives at large companies, to examine the pressures they face in providing timely, accurate cash reporting and cash forecasting to business decision makers across the enterprise. This report is based on 371 survey responses from CFOs, treasurers, and other senior finance and treasury executives at companies with more than $250 million in annual revenues, representing a broad range of company segments.
In this guide, written by and designed for CFOs and finance executives, you'll learn about specific actions that leading companies are taking to improve their performance by:
• Gaining control over deferred revenue and revenue recognition.
• Streamlining order management and the quote-to-cash process.
• Maximizing recurring revenue and automating billing and renewals.
• Improving cash and collections while decreasing churn.
• Speeding consolidation, reporting, and analysis across multiple business entities and currencies.
• Streamlining processes across your organization and reduce IT costs.
Please download the whitepaper to learn more.