AP automation is often described as low hanging fruit in the
garden of digital transformation. And for a good reason – the
barrier to entry is impressively low in terms of both cost and
effort needed to get up and running, particularly in comparison
to the implementation projects for other business applications.
Despite that fact, the value provided from AP automation is
comparably high. For such an easy implementation, the benefits
reach throughout an organization, beyond the walls of the AP
department, and are near-immediate from day one of using the
Standard benefits include:
- Immediate value from day one with an expected ROI within the first year
- Up to 95% truly touchless invoice processing with access to real-time cloud data for benchmarking and reporting
- Easy access to financial data, such as cash flow & accrual reporting, with full visibility and control of the AP process
This guide will help you kick-start your AP automation project by
defining the 6 steps to build a solid business case and gain the
internal approvals needed to get started.
In May of 2015, CFO Research conducted a global survey of senior finance executives at large companies, to examine the pressures they face in providing timely, accurate cash reporting and cash forecasting to business decision makers across the enterprise. This report is based on 371 survey responses from CFOs, treasurers, and other senior finance and treasury executives at companies with more than $250 million in annual revenues, representing a broad range of company segments.
In this guide, written by and designed for CFOs and finance executives, you'll learn about specific actions that leading companies are taking to improve their performance by:
• Gaining control over deferred revenue and revenue recognition.
• Streamlining order management and the quote-to-cash process.
• Maximizing recurring revenue and automating billing and renewals.
• Improving cash and collections while decreasing churn.
• Speeding consolidation, reporting, and analysis across multiple business entities and currencies.
• Streamlining processes across your organization and reduce IT costs.
Please download the whitepaper to learn more.