In this webinar, you will learn:
- How to create a safe environment for honest feedback so it’s an invitation, not an imposition
- Best practices for collecting feedback, from unstructured conversations to regular pulse surveys
- What to do with the data you’ve collected, and how to use insights to create action plans that result in happier employees and better business performance
Whether you're just getting started or taking your business to the next level, paper-based performance reviews are not the way to go.
When you have limited HR resources it probably seems easier to print off forms than sign up for software, but that pile of paper will cost you more in the long run… Get smart with your performance management, embrace technology you'll be able to:
• Easily track progress and make sure everyone completes their reviews
• Collect up to date, reliable information
• Review teams as teams
• Collect feedback via self-assessments, 360 degree and manager reviews
Surveys that not created using a systematic approach, the results can be inconclusive or irrelevant. These ten tips are designed to help create effective surveys that will deliver meaningful business intelligence.
There is a common misconception that feedback initiatives are too cost-prohibitive and require significant expertise. However, best-in-class organizations rely on feedback for everything from lead generation to product development to customer satisfaction measurement.
How can you get actionable insight from user feedback to develop mobile apps that engage users and deliver what matters to them? The answer lies in cloud-based services that enable rapid collection and analysis of user feedback combined with automation enabling faster response.