What impact will the cloud-enabled workplace have on your cybersecurity strategy? This year’s research shows that organisations are navigating a myriad of both old and new cybersecurity challenges to bring the cloud into scope.
Read this to discover:
• how growing cloud dependency has created distinctive challenges around cyber security
• what the biggest cyber challenges are for organisations in this context
• how intelligent automation and machine learning is being used to overcome operational obstacles hampering cloud security
• a set of cybersecurity considerations for modern IT environments.
Explore Every Option Before Choosing Your Monetization Strategy
When it comes to replacing your billing system or choosing a new billing solution to support revenue management, one of the difficult questions you will face is whether to build a custom software set or purchase a solution from a vendor.
There are a variety of factors to consider when making the build vs. buy decision. This whitepaper helps you determine the right path for your organization.
Download the full whitepaper to discover a practical approach to weighing your options for billing solutions. The whitepaper covers the following topics:
• Question to answer before implementing a billing system
• Considerations for building a billing system
• Costs of building your own system
• Considerations for buying a billing system
• Common billing system requirements to consider
By reading our systematic exploration of billing options and considerations, you will find the approach that will lend the greatest success to y
Published By: Mimecast
Published Date: Oct 02, 2019
By any measure, Office 365 is a success as millions of Microsoft seats transition from on-premises Exchange to a cloud-based email service as part of Office 365. While Microsoft has been offering hosted email solutions for more than 20 years, they have hit their stride with Office 365, the third major iteration of the company’s foray into hosted/cloud-based email and collaboration.
This white paper discusses the key issues that decision makers need to consider as they evaluate the email, security, and resilience capabilities of Office 365. After reading this analyst perspective completed by Michael Osterman of Osterman Research, we believe you will better understand:
Special considerations related to hybrid Exchange and Office 365 email deployments
The importance of programmatic security efficacy rather than simple functionality
How to ensure business messaging continuity in the context of Office 365 outages
Whether third-party backup/recovery is critical for protecting your infrastr
Local and regional governments around the world are using the cloud to transform services, improve their operations, and reach new horizons for citizen services. The Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud enables data collection, analysis, and decision making for smarter cities. This whitepaper provides strategic considerations for local and regional governments to consider as they identify which IT systems and applications to move to the cloud. Real examples that show how cities can stop wasting money, move faster, and innovate.
Amazon Web Services (AWS) offers scalable, cost-efficient cloud services that public sector customers can use to meet mandates, reduce costs, drive efficiencies, and accelerate innovation.
The procurement of an infrastructure as a service (IaaS) cloud is unlike traditional technology purchasing. Traditional public sector procurement and contracting approaches that are designed to purchase products, such as hardware and related software, can be inconsistent with cloud services (like IaaS). A failure to modernize contracting and procurement approaches can reduce the pool of competitors and inhibit customer ability to adopt and leverage cloud technology
Amazon Web Services (AWS) provides rapid access to flexible and low cost IT resources. With cloud computing, public sector organizations no longer need to make large upfront investments in hardware, or spend time and money on managing infrastructure. The goal of this whitepaper is to help you gain insight into some of the financial considerations of operating a cloud IT environment and learn how to maximize the overall value of your decision to adopt AWS.
This document provides information to assist customers who want to use AWS to store or process content containing personal data, in the context of common privacy and data protection considerations. It will help customers understand:
With companies and executives being held accountable for incidents in the workplace, the issue of workers’ health and safety has become a persistent concern for organizations around the world. And with varying standards across borders, confusion about what companies need to do is rampant.
This need for an international consensus standard on workplace health and safety prompted the proposal of ISO 45001 in 2013.
The standard, passed in March 2018, now serves as the international guide on occupational health and safety (OH&S) and outlines relevant methods and benchmarks.
With insight from expert leadership, this whitepaper gives you the complete guide on how to work with the new standard. You'll learn:
• Why ISO 45001 matters and its impact upon your business
• The benefits and pathway to becoming certified
• Important considerations for the contractor selection process
IoT adoption is expected to generate a 21% increase in corporate profits by 2022. This business value comes from the ability to automate processes and collect and analyze massive amounts of data—so organizations can make better informed decisions and deliver powerful customer experiences.
But how are organizations really putting IoT to work for their business? And how can IoT risks be mitigated so these rewards can truly be achieved?
This e-book explores the potential of IoT in the enterprise, which industries are leading the way and how to secure your connected things. It also provides:
• 7 best practices for data privacy and security policies
• 7 items to consider for device security
• 6 key considerations for network connection security
Ninety percent of business executives believe the Internet of Things (IoT) is important to the future of their organization. And, as IoT is expected to generate a whopping 21% increase in corporate profits by 2022, it’s clear there’s value in adoption. However, there are still plenty of risks that require mitigation through careful planning, cross-functional teamwork and mature security measures.
This white paper explores the business benefits and the security complexities IoT introduces for business organizations, and provides key considerations and recommendations for securing IoT deployments.
Download the white paper today!
Published By: Genesys
Published Date: Jun 27, 2019
Your call center tech stack is a mess, and it’s hard to figure out where you even start to unravel it all. This ebook covers the basics of consolidating technology, where to begin and what to consider as you develop your plan to streamline your infrastructure and tech.
There are many things to consider including:
Infrastructure, both aging and new
Existing tech and limitations
Users, training and business needs
This ebook provides an overview to get your wheels turning in preparation for a move to better technology. Read it now if your future holds new call center tech.
End-user expectations and high levels of performance against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) must be achieved or organizations risk the loss of business. This paper details key capabilities needed for successful end-user monitoring and provides critical considerations for delivering a successful end-user experience.
• Facing a myriad of challenges from digital transformation, business today are making big bets on the best collaboration tools they need on hand to meet those challenges. From employee buy-in, to machine-learning capabilities, to security, it's important to select a service with the right capabilities to further your business goals. The challenge, however, is that with so many services to choose from it can be difficult to figure out which one is the right fit for your business.
• This eBook, 5 Considerations in Choosing a Collaboration Platform in the Digital Age, will walk you through the ins and outs of what to keep in mind as you choose the best collaboration platform for you.
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Published By: HPE Intel
Published Date: Jan 11, 2016
You’re looking at flash storage because you see it’s taking the storage world by storm. You’re interested in accelerating business-critical applications, consolidating a virtual server or desktop deployment, trying to get ahead of your company’s data onslaught, or some combination of the above.
This easy-to-read guide was developed to help arm you with key considerations and questions to ask before investing in a flash storage array for your business, today and for the future.
When IT decision makers at midsized organizations are assessing the modern data protection options available to them, five key questions can help them uncover the technologies that might be most appropriate. The questions center on:
What does the organization need to protect?
What kinds of recoverability should it plan for?
How can it reduce its costs?
How long does it need to keep its data?
Which cloud method or approach is best for the organization?
Download this white paper to learn more.
You’re looking at flash storage because you see it’s taking the storage world by storm. You’re interested in accelerating business-critical applications, consolidating a virtual server or desktop deployment, trying to get ahead of your company’s data onslaught, or some combination of the above. This easy-to-read guide was developed to help arm you with key considerations and questions to ask before investing in a flash storage array for your business today, and for the future.
Online images used to be simple. In the past, they weren’t the focal point of a page — there were only a handful of images on a given page and all users were viewing online images on a desktop with dial-up. That has all changed. Today’s web pages are dynamic, filled with images and viewed by end users on different devices with varying connectivity. As audience expectations for rich web experiences have grown, so has the requirement to deliver increasingly image-heavy web applications. The problem? The cost and complexity of creating, storing, and delivering web images tailored for every device poses a significant challenge for businesses, but failing to address the increasing diversity across devices and networks will lead to a poor and inconsistent user experience. Current solutions don’t solve this problem completely.
This whitepaper provides background on cloud contact centers, their advantages and the essential considerations for selecting a vendor. It describes:
- Trends surrounding the adoption of cloud contact center technology;
- The advantages of selecting a cloud contact center solution;
- Key factors to review when selecting a vendor and contact center platform;
- Recommendations and a maturity model that businesses can use to develop a cloud contact center roadmap.
Get higher quality, more accurate location data – and a safer, more profitable fleet – by choosing the right location services provider. The true value of a location platform comes from bringing together multiple data sources and presenting them in a meaningful way. Using a platform approach, you can help customers differentiate their service, increase margins and increase safety. So, in this guide, we cover the four key considerations for choosing a mapping and location service platform to ensure a high quality, accurate mapping service for you and your customers.
Download the eBook