In this book, you will find tips on:
- Understanding your objectives and assessing your team's readiness
- Assigning roles for your program
- Developing a content strategy for sales
- Training your team
- Assessing your social selling program's progress
To be successful, sometimes you need to be pointed in the right direction. That’s where our cheat sheet comes in. It answers your burning questions – like these:
- Why do sales reps need social selling?
- What are the ground rules for social selling?
- How do you set up your social profiles to attract buyers?
- How do you write tweets and LinkedIn updates that will spark engagement?
- How do you find your buyers on social networks?
Every sales organization strives to acquire new customers, shorten its sales cycle, and grow lifetime value. Social selling can help you achieve those goals.
But being successful with social selling takes planning. This workbook outlines what you need for a successful launch of a social selling program.