Published By: Dynatrace
Published Date: May 20, 2016
For all Development Managers, Operations Managers and DevOps Managers, this eBook by DevOps advocate and author Gene Kim will clearly outline:
- How leaders are 2.5x more likely to exceed profitability, market share and productivity goals through DevOps
- Why your IT delivery model needs to be continuous and collaborative to meet demands for more features faster
- Which Milestones to have in mind when plugging performance into the four pillars - culture, automation, measurement and sharing
- How identifying bad patterns earlier in development prevents them from making it into production
Start accelerating your own results; read this eBook now.
Cities need to rethink public transport systems to meet consumer demand for flexible, on-demand services. By doing this, they can also unclog congested roads, improve safety and reduce carbon emissions.
Read this insight to discover:
• how patterns of mobility are changing in major cities
• what customers want – and the key challenges to meeting their expectations
• whether microtransit solutions can be an effective complement to traditional public services
• three key levers to pull to develop responsive, demand-driven services.
Cloud computing and the "bring your own device" (BYOD) trend will impact the design of future datacenters and their supporting networks. To attain the kind of business agility that companies now demand, network infrastructure needs to provide the flexibility required by cloud application workloads and the changing traffic patterns fostered by BYOD. To make networks more agile, new approaches to network implementation need to be enabled. As these trends continue, application delivery controllers (ADCs) will be critical elements in the new network infrastructure. This Technology Spotlight examines these trends and the role that F5 Networks' integrated scalable platform plays in this strategic market.
Published By: Genius Inc
Published Date: Mar 11, 2010
Based on a survey of over 100 B2B buyers, DemandGen Report and Genius.com uncover the purchase patterns of the new generation of B2B Buyer. It's clear that buying habits have changed and customers are:
•More educated about solutions and competition than ever before
•More opportunistic and impulsive in their buying behavior
•More resourceful and connected to other buyers
"The Cincinnati Zoo & Botanical Garden is one of the nation’s most popular attractions, a Top 10 Zagat-rated Zoo, and a Top Zoo for Children according to Parent’s Magazine. Each year, more than 1.3 million people visit its 71-acre site, which is home to more than 500 animal and 3,000 plant species. Although the Zoo is a non-profit organization and is partially subsidized by Hamilton County, more than two thirds of its $26 million annual budgetis generated through its own fundraising
Published By: SeeControl
Published Date: Aug 21, 2009
Facing increasing customer demands for equipment uptime and rapid service response, many companies servicing critical equipment and machinery are turning to on-customer-site spare parts inventory strategies. To maximize the benefits of this approach, leading companies are 'reverse engineering' their service chains to build restocking plans and manage performance based on parts consumption, not distribution, patterns.