Published By: Lenovo UK
Published Date: Nov 09, 2018
Con una computadora portátil robada a cada minuto, ¿cómo se equilibra la amenaza de seguridad con la creciente necesidad de movilidad de la fuerza laboral y una mayor productividad? Con la ThinkPad impulsada por los procesadores Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™, se beneficia del enfoque de seguridad 360 de Lenovo. Además de la durabilidad para mantener a sus usuarios en movimiento y productivos en cada etapa de su jornada laboral.
Aprende más en nuestra infografía.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, el logotipo de Intel, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, el logotipo de Intel Inside, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside y Intel Optane son marcas comerciales de Intel Corporation o de sus filiales en Estados Unidos y/o en otros países.
Published By: Lenovo UK
Published Date: Nov 09, 2018
Met één laptop die elke minuut wordt gestolen, hoe breng je de veiligheidsdreiging in evenwicht met de stijgende behoefte aan mobiliteit van medewerkers en verbeterde productiviteit? Met ThinkPad, aangedreven door Intel® Core™ i7 vPro™ processors, profiteert u van Lenovo's 360-benadering van beveiliging. Plus de duurzaamheid om uw gebruikers in elke fase van hun werkdag in beweging te houden en productief te houden.
Meer informatie in onze infographic.
Ultrabook, Celeron, Celeron Inside, Core Inside, Intel, het Intel logo, Intel Atom, Intel Atom Inside, Intel Core, Intel Inside, het Intel Inside logo, Intel vPro, Itanium, Itanium Inside, Pentium, Pentium Inside, vPro Inside, Xeon, Xeon Phi, Xeon Inside en Intel Optane zijn handelsmerken van Intel Corporation of zijn dochterondernemingen in de Verenigde Staten en/of andere landen.
With content plentiful and audience attention hard to attract—let alone retain—advertising has to go beyond simple personalization. Discover how HERE is bridging the gap, adding context to our view of the consumer using location-based insights that span the digital and physical worlds. So, you can learn not only who the audience is, but precisely where they are—and why.
Learn more in the HERE eBook.
While the retail industry has made great strides in understanding the online journeys of consumers, it has been difficult to observe and analyze their whereabouts and movements offline. Advanced location intelligence enables marketers to observe consumer journeys to within meters, whether indoors or outdoors, as they move around ever-changing environments, such as stores, malls, restaurants, residential addresses, landmarks, and places of interest.
This eBook explores how retailers are starting to launch more targeted campaigns by using location to understand consumer behavior. Find out why location intelligence can bring a wide range of benefits to the entire retail industry: data-driven audience segmentation, real-time location targeting, reduced ad-spend, enhanced campaign attribution, and more.
Using customer location data to drive foot traffic and sales is a given for today’s smart marketers. But digital data alone isn’t enough to design and execute optimal campaigns.
The future of location-based marketing incorporates new technology that provides a data stream of polygons - granular information on the size and shape of buildings - that identifies precisely where customers are when shown relevant offers, and helps track whether those offers convert to sales.
This Industry Dive eBook endorsing HERE Technologies explains how to leverage such new, powerful and precise matrices to measure campaign efficacy and success. It also includes:
• An explanation of how new granular audience and footfall data can provide impactful attribution insights
• A specific list of value adds a proprietary polygon database partner can provide
• A case study of a company that used continually-updated polygon data to boost their segmentation, behavior analytics and attribution capabilities.
We polled our top MSP partners and asked what they have done to become successful, and we have put their top tips for success into an E-book. "The 7 Keys for MSP Success" provides you with the key steps that some of our top performing partners have taken to consistently grow profitable, scalable businesses with recurring revenue and better business valuations.
Take a look at our E-book “How to Price managed Cloud Services,” to discover how you can use the cloud to your advantage.
Learn how you can use an a la carte pricing model to bundle more services and drive more value for your customers and for your business. You can add a personal touch for your customers that no other IT service provider can give them – support, service and help when they need it.
This book helps you understand both sides of the hybrid IT equation and how HPE can help your organization transform its IT operations and save time and money in the process. I delve into the worlds of security, economics, and operations to show you new ways to support your business workloads.
Published By: Zendesk
Published Date: May 31, 2018
Be always on with your customers; wherever they are. With Zendesk Chat, your customer agents can engage with customers over websites, mobile apps, and popular messaging apps like Facebook Messenger, Twitter, and LINE. That means you can build relationships with customers in the places they prefer.
H&S Ventures provides management
services for the Anaheim Ducks
hockey team and its home-ice
venue—the Honda Center.
This popular indoor arena hosts
scores of events and concerts, and
H&S oversees everything from ticket
sales to marketing and finance.
H&S’s performance is measured
by attendance, big-name bookings
and how much fans spend on
merchandise and concessions.
Digital innovation plays a crucial role
in creating a thrilling live experience
that raises fans’ satisfaction and their
Hello, greetings, and welcome to Conversational Unified
Communications. I’m Brien Posey. For those of you who don’t
know me, I am a long time Conversational Geek author, and
17-time Microsoft MVP. My professional background is in both
IT and in commercial astronautics. It’s an odd combination for
sure. I sometimes find myself setting up virtual machines on
one day, and being strapped into a space capsule the next day
(seriously). Thankfully, Peter, Nick, and the rest of the folks at
Conversational Geek have embraced my unorthodox (dare I say
eccentric) career choices and have allowed me to author books
on subjects ranging from the cloud computing to real life
rocket science. I would like to personally invite you to go to
ConversationalGeek.com and check out some of these other
In this book, I want to talk about unified communications.
Those of you who follow my work may recall that back in 2009 I
wrote another book about unified communications called Brien
Posey’s Guide to Pract
• Facing a myriad of challenges from digital transformation, business today are making big bets on the best collaboration tools they need on hand to meet those challenges. From employee buy-in, to machine-learning capabilities, to security, it's important to select a service with the right capabilities to further your business goals. The challenge, however, is that with so many services to choose from it can be difficult to figure out which one is the right fit for your business.
• This eBook, 5 Considerations in Choosing a Collaboration Platform in the Digital Age, will walk you through the ins and outs of what to keep in mind as you choose the best collaboration platform for you.
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Consider the key trends driving the modernization of the data infrastructure: focus on governance, mobilization and analytics. And take a look at the technologies that make up modern data infrastructure, including artificial intelligence (AI), flash storage, converged and hyperconverged platforms, and software-defined infrastructures.
Read this e-book to observe the key trends driving
the modernization of data infrastructure and see how
organizations are adapting and flourishing in a data-driven world.
For the typical enterprise, the volume of data that needs to be managed and protected is growing at roughly 40% per year. Add to that the performance requirements of new applications and the demands for instant response time, always-on availability, and anytime-anywhere access. With such demands, data center managers face storage challenges that cannot be addressed using traditional, spinning-disk technology.
Today, people are shopping across multiple channels. There is a need for the retail industry to evolve and create great digital experiences that seamlessly blend the purchase journey.
Download this info-graphic now to learn how retailers are experimenting with technology and how tools like Workplace by Facebook can help retailers innovate.
Almost half of all retail purchasing journeys now involve a mobile device. This means shoppers have more choice, and exposure to more influencers that shape their buying decisions.
Download this info-graphic now to learn how consumers are evolving and how tools like Workplace by Facebook can help overcome these new challenges in the retail industry.
The things we buy increasingly reflect who we are. Apparel resale is big business. The rise of the pop-up outlet continues. And people are making more ethical or sustainable purchasing decisions.
Download this info-graphic now to learn how retailers are evolving and how tools like Workplace by Facebook can help them keep ahead of the competition.
With the retail industry constantly evolving, it is important to make sure your business is receptive to change.
Workplace by Facebook can help to transform culture, collaboration, and workflows inside retail organizations.
Download this info-graphic now to see how Workplace by Facebook are transforming Retail businesses in 5 steps.
We believe people change organizations. So, we built Workplace by Facebook to empower them. Our mission is to unlock human potential by giving the world a place to work together. We do it by combining next-generation technology and easy-to use features to transform communications, culture, and workflows inside organizations of all shapes, sizes, and industries. Industries like retail.
In this playbook, we’ll explore the new consumer expectations shaping the future of retail in EMEA. You’ll discover why great brand experiences for your customers start with great work experiences for your employees.
Download this whitepaper now to learn more about the benefits of customer-centric collaboration tools like Workplace by Facebook.
Then you’ll be ready to take the next step on your digital transformation journey.