What's in the white paper?
Great customer service hinges on efficient order fulfillment — especially the initial processing of a customer’s order. With thousands of sales orders coming into most large organizations monthly, this mission-critical process can demand a significant portion of customer service representatives’ (CSRs') time and attention in the quest for near-perfect input accuracy and order fulfillment.
But such intensive personnel support isn’t necessary for effective order processing. Great customer service doesn’t have to be cumbersome. Sales order automation can transform customer service and operations which provide quantifiable benefits to the organization.
Automation provides an opportunity to improve order management by:
• Reducing error rates and decreasing costs per order
• Improving process transparency from receipt to archival
• Reducing reshipping and inventory problems
Making small changes in shipping can offer a range of beneficial opportunities. Working with a true shipping partner can improve efficiencies and lower your cost — all while increasing your customers’ overall satisfaction.
Explore our white paper and learn:
• How modifying your shopping cart functionality can enhance your customers’ experience
• Why even small adjustments in packaging can have large cost implications
• The best ways to improve final-mile delivery