Read iCIMS’ proprietary research on today’s job seeker behavior to understand where job seekers are looking for new opportunities and who is doing the looking. Learn how iCIMS’ applicant tracking system can help your company attract and hire the best talent.
Published By: Limeade
Published Date: Mar 25, 2015
It’s easy to get caught up in product functionality when evaluating an employee wellness and engagement solution. Learn five ways to uncover the advantages of a partner that can deliver value on your terms, not theirs, through a different kind of service delivery.
Published By: Limeade
Published Date: Apr 22, 2015
Employee engagement is no longer a matter of physical health, job satisfaction or stress management. Simply put, to make sustained engagement a reality, employers need to address the whole employee — their health, well-being and performance.
The focus on employee engagement as a driver of better business results has gotten so much traction it’s spawned an entire category of solutions within the HCM universe. But if you’re a SumTotal client, you already own a tool that has incredible — but often-overlooked — potential for creating an environment in which engagement can not only flourish, but actually be sustained.
It’s all about having content that strategically positions your company, is easy to find, and truly engages your employees to seek opportunities to make a difference and to grow professionally.
To really shape your SumTotal LMS into the effective piece of technology you know it can be — to see it achieve the results you and your leadership team expect it to deliver — you need to be a content architect and have a great content strategy.
Now you can learn the process Bluewater has developed through years of experience helping clients worldwide maximize their SumTotal LMS to drive higher engagement and better business results:
• Mapping out a plan for engagement success
• Understanding the negative effects when you don’t have a content strategy that makes strategic sense for your organization — on employees, leaders, LMS owners, and learning practitioners
• Architecting content for engagement today — and for the road ahead
• Building the framework for a rich content ecosystem where learners feel at home
• Focusing on people, processes, and technology: an approach to content strategy that supports a culture of engagement
It’s all about being ridiculously happy with your SumTotal LMS.