We all know the wisdom of monitoring familiar key performance indicators (KPIs). Turns, gross margin return on investment (GMROI), sales, inventory measures, and other metrics will tell you how your business is faring—and that’s pretty important if you want to keep your hardware store in business.
However, just staying in business isn’t enough in a rapidly evolving retail world, so achieving improved KPI results is essential.
In this Epicor eBook, you’ll learn about eight easy-to-use tools that go beyond traditional KPIs to quickly improve business results, including:
• Reviewing store-to-store sales
• Identifying your top 100 items
• Monitoring excess inventory
• Viewing items with cost change and no retail change
Learn more about these tools, and discover what else you can do to improve your KPI results by downloading this Epicor eBook. Download now and go beyond retail KPIs.
How strong is your renewal program? Are you able to predict and analyze your performance correctly? ServiceSource® believes that the real yardstick of renewal performance lies in a comprehensive set of key performance indicators (KPIs) that can tell a much broader story. Over the last 13 years and over 145 engagements, we’ve identified these twelve critical factors for successfully measuring and growing your renewal revenue. This whitepaper provides a detailed overview of those KPIs.
In this brief, we’ll share peer-tested best practices for building and managing a strategic plan that elevates IT from a cost-center into an innovation-driver.
Download the business brief to learn:
- 10 essential KPIs for your IT strategic plan
- The benefits of using these specific KPIs in your strategic planning process
- How to eliminate the disconnect between IT strategy and execution
- Best practices to drive strategic alignment across IT & finance