More and more sporting goods and outdoor sports retailers are using the rich and robust Epicor® Eagle N Series® solutions for higher profits and faster growth—all while building loyal customer relationships.
Now, with hundreds of additional enhancements built in, Epicor Eagle N Series software can help you streamline nearly everything you do for your business so you can focus on running more efficiently and profitably. With Eagle N Series, you can:
• Simplify everyday processes—natural, intuitive workflows whisk you through everyday activities, plus it includes specialty tools for firearms compliance and equipment rentals
• Manage complex inventory despite seasonal and trend-based demand swings
• Improve overall business performance—make fast, informed decisions using intuitive on-screen analytics and dashboards
What do businesses powered by Eagle N Series have to say about it? Read on to find out.
Running a successful firearms and shooting sports retail business offers unique challenges. To achieve growth, you need a software solution that streamlines nearly every aspect of your firearms business—letting you focus on running a more compliant, efficient, and profitable operation.
Created in collaboration with Orchid Advisors, Epicor FFL Compliance Manager is a robust, cloud-based system for firearms retailers that seamlessly manages ATF compliance for higher profits and faster growth. This fast, easy-to-use bound book solution can:
• Quickly package compliance reports on demand and review bound book activity with dashboards to support ATF inspections
• Save time by scanning serial numbers instead of entering them manually
• Relieve audit stress thanks to easy access to bound book data and on-demand, ATF-friendly reporting
Read on to hear from businesses currently powered by Epicor FFL Compliance solutions.
In today’s competitive market, FFLs often have inadequate tools that are hindering their growth, or are often sold software rather than solutions to their ATF compliance needs—leaving them confused and less compliant than before. Fortunately, it just got easier to streamline compliance processes and keep your Bound Book up-to-date.
Get the facts in a quick-reading guide from the FFL Operations experts at Orchid Advisors and the software experts at Epicor. Learn how firearms businesses like yours are using cloud technology to keep their bound book to date, making compliance tasks much simpler and more cost effective.
• Why the ATF changed its rules in 2016 and how you take advantage of it
• Practical tips for moving your Bound Book to the cloud, stress-free
• Streamline business process and improve ATF Compliance