Rising urbanization and upward of a billion vehicles in operation across the world have brought unprecedented levels of traffic and congestion to our major towns and cities. On the frontline are the emergency dispatchers and responders. Every day, they face complex challenges as they attempt to navigate through congested traffic, unexpected road closures and work zones in a timely manner.
It is therefore vital for the real-time information they receive to be as accurate and fresh as possible, so that crucial, split-second decisions can be taken correctly, enabling all designated units to reach the incident location as fast as possible.
There’s a lot of pressure on creatives today. Customers have an average of six devices, and expect a nonstop flow of content that’s always personalized and relevant. It’s challenging, but with the right tools you can boost your creative process — without giving up quality.
Read Create the Change: Building a Creative Process for the Modern World to learn:
• How changing the way you view design changes everything
• The power of beautifully designed customer experiences
• Why it pays to make your teams design-driven
Stock libraries and the artists who contribute to them have evolved. That means the way you think about imagery can evolve, too.
Read From Cliché to Mission Critical to find out how:
• The perception of stock imagery has changed
• Stock libraries have evolved to deliver higher quality images
• Top designers work with stock imagery