Applications are the modern lifeblood of the enterprise, and the desire to keep up with market demands has elevated most enterprise IT strategies from purely on-premises to hybrid and multi-cloud. But the desire to be even more agile and productive—and connect with end users in new and exciting ways—is pushing investments even further into new application environments, development processes, and management tools all leveraging cloud-native technology. In this executive brief, we home in on one component of the cloud-native movement, Kubernetes, and break down its role in achieving enterprise agility, experimentation, and innovation for competitive gain.
Exploring four commonalities that drive organziations toward hybrid IT can help you make a business case for expanding and automating your data center.
• Cloud’s role in providing your high-performance computing requirements
• Evolving asset refresh cycle and expansion needs in the face of security threats
• Strategic innovation investments to gain competitive market advantage
Hybrid cloud has emerged as the cornerstone for digital transformation, enabling developers to create unique and compelling mobile, IoT, and web applications while extending their IT investments and capabilities. Attend this webinar to learn how you can leverage your WebSphere Application Server infrastructure and investments to maximize performance, lower costs, and successfully move forward into a hybrid cloud world.
Leverage integration platform as a service (iPaaS) and capitalize on the speed, agility and economics of the cloud to increase the value of your hybrid IT investment. Read this white paper to learn how.
Leverage integration platform as a service (iPaaS), and capitalize on the speed, agility and economics of the cloud to increase the value of your hybrid IT investment. Read the white paper to learn how.
• Do you want to win with AI in the hybrid, multi cloud world? Are you tackling data, algorithms and apps to drive business value from AI? We got you covered. Come and learn how you can simplify and scale your AI projects on Watson Studio. Hybrid cloud use cases spanning cloud, desktop and local are featured.
• Open, trustworthy and secure approach to put AI to work for business
• Go live and scale faster with AI-infused platform
• Build train and deploy models across hybrid, cloud environments – including popular public cloud environments like AWS and Azure
• Flexibility for cloud, on-premise and desktop deployment, bringing algorithms to wherever data resides
• Progressing your AI/data science with Watson Studio
• Register now and get ready to simplify and scale your AI investments to work for your business.
"The enterprise cloud revolution is here. IT organizations everywhere, from small and mid-sized to Fortune 500 companies, are moving from on-premises software to on-demand, cloud-based services. As enterprise IT makes this transition to a new hybrid on-demand/on-premises configuration, controlling access to applications becomes increasingly important.
CIOs and their teams have a whole new set of identity management challenges; their role is also fundamentally changing. As the steward of these new services, IT must provide insight and advice about Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) products to ensure the company gets the highest business value of their investments.
Read this eBook to learn eight main identity and access management (IAM) challenges of adopting and deploying cloud applications. And, most importantly, best practices for addressing each of them."
IBM has just launched two new offerings that will help you to achieve your hybrid integration strategy. IBM Application Integration Suite and IBM App Connect enable you to integrate across on-premise and cloud environments, take advantage of the API economy and leverage existing IT investments to achieve digital transformation.
It is generally accepted that a hybrid approach to IT operations gives enterprises both financial and operational flexibility— allowing them to apply new technologies with little or no capital investment and tap expertise without hiring new personnel. But it is still an imperfect solution, and with sophisticated new attacks propagating at an accelerated rate, security has become a top concern. This is evidenced by the growing number of C-level security executives and by the intensive efforts of IT organizations to identify and address the gaps in their enterprise defenses and improve their ability to respond to those attacks. It is clear that security for hybrid IT environments is due for an advanced upgrade.