According to Dimensional Research, nearly two-thirds of migration projects prove very difficult or fail entirely, while more than half go over budget. Get to the cloud 10x faster while cutting costs and reducing risks with this ebook from Google Cloud. Read about:
- Critical considerations for a seamless migration
- Questions to help you understand your existing environment
- Tips for maximizing the ROI of your move
- Examples of successful migrations from companies like Twitter, Evernote, and Etsy
Published By: NTT Ltd.
Published Date: Aug 05, 2019
IT organizations are aggressively defining digital workspace strategies to deliver the agility and user-centric experience their businesses demand. The technology behind a digital workspace is impressive, but it’s important not to lose sight that this approach is a dramatic transformation. Like any major transformation, it requires careful consideration and a well-planned strategy.
This whitepaper highlights the key considerations for moving to a digital workspace.
On-demand webinar published by eMarketer
Marketers are using more location data than ever, but consumer privacy concerns and an evolving regulatory landscape have raised new challenges. There is a need for more consideration and transparency about collecting and using geolocation.
Watch this webinar to learn about:
• The various ways marketers are using location data today
• How consumers feel about location sharing
• How new government regulations may impact data collection
Besides the two eMarketer Analyst, Hervé Utheza, Head of Media, Advertising & Telco at HERE Technologies joins the conversation and gives valuable insight on how to improve campaign performance through real world geometry.
View the webinar now on demand.
IoT adoption is expected to generate a 21% increase in corporate profits by 2022. This business value comes from the ability to automate processes and collect and analyze massive amounts of data—so organizations can make better informed decisions and deliver powerful customer experiences.
But how are organizations really putting IoT to work for their business? And how can IoT risks be mitigated so these rewards can truly be achieved?
This e-book explores the potential of IoT in the enterprise, which industries are leading the way and how to secure your connected things. It also provides:
• 7 best practices for data privacy and security policies
• 7 items to consider for device security
• 6 key considerations for network connection security
Ninety percent of business executives believe the Internet of Things (IoT) is important to the future of their organization. And, as IoT is expected to generate a whopping 21% increase in corporate profits by 2022, it’s clear there’s value in adoption. However, there are still plenty of risks that require mitigation through careful planning, cross-functional teamwork and mature security measures.
This white paper explores the business benefits and the security complexities IoT introduces for business organizations, and provides key considerations and recommendations for securing IoT deployments.
Download the white paper today!
Cloud contact center has been a hot topic in the industry
for some time, but moving your enterprise contact center
to the cloud is no small decision. We understand that
migrating your contact center is not something to jump
into without considerable due diligence.
Get the Secrets to Designing a Resilient, Secure Campus Network. Download our 2019 buyer's guide to learn more.
It’s challenging to design, deploy, and manage a campus network. Adding to this, aging equipment can slow your network down and hinder your ability to advance IT innovations that help keep your business
competitive. What's more, the proliferation of devices and IoT sensors can expose your network to cyberattacks and other security threats.
Our 2019 Buyer’s Guide can help you modernize your campus network, reducing OpEx while delivering a richer, more reliable user experience. Learn about the key trends and challenges that shape your campus network design and the essential considerations that should influence your selection process.
When considering data center security, you will need to decide which security functions need to be deployed and where you want to deploy them. These functions are expected to be implemented wherever a firewall is used.
Read our eGuide to find out which security functions to deploy, and where to deploy them, including:
• Next-generation firewalls
• Intrusion prevention systems
• Centralized security management
End-user expectations and high levels of performance against Service Level Agreements (SLAs) must be achieved or organizations risk the loss of business. This paper details key capabilities needed for successful end-user monitoring and provides critical considerations for delivering a successful end-user experience.
• Facing a myriad of challenges from digital transformation, business today are making big bets on the best collaboration tools they need on hand to meet those challenges. From employee buy-in, to machine-learning capabilities, to security, it's important to select a service with the right capabilities to further your business goals. The challenge, however, is that with so many services to choose from it can be difficult to figure out which one is the right fit for your business.
• This eBook, 5 Considerations in Choosing a Collaboration Platform in the Digital Age, will walk you through the ins and outs of what to keep in mind as you choose the best collaboration platform for you.
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Published By: HPE Intel
Published Date: Jan 11, 2016
You’re looking at flash storage because you see it’s taking the storage world by storm. You’re interested in accelerating business-critical applications, consolidating a virtual server or desktop deployment, trying to get ahead of your company’s data onslaught, or some combination of the above.
This easy-to-read guide was developed to help arm you with key considerations and questions to ask before investing in a flash storage array for your business, today and for the future.
When IT decision makers at midsized organizations are assessing the modern data protection options available to them, five key questions can help them uncover the technologies that might be most appropriate. The questions center on:
What does the organization need to protect?
What kinds of recoverability should it plan for?
How can it reduce its costs?
How long does it need to keep its data?
Which cloud method or approach is best for the organization?
Download this white paper to learn more.
You’re looking at flash storage because you see it’s taking the storage world by storm. You’re interested in accelerating business-critical applications, consolidating a virtual server or desktop deployment, trying to get ahead of your company’s data onslaught, or some combination of the above. This easy-to-read guide was developed to help arm you with key considerations and questions to ask before investing in a flash storage array for your business today, and for the future.
Online images used to be simple. In the past, they weren’t the focal point of a page — there were only a handful of images on a given page and all users were viewing online images on a desktop with dial-up. That has all changed. Today’s web pages are dynamic, filled with images and viewed by end users on different devices with varying connectivity. As audience expectations for rich web experiences have grown, so has the requirement to deliver increasingly image-heavy web applications. The problem? The cost and complexity of creating, storing, and delivering web images tailored for every device poses a significant challenge for businesses, but failing to address the increasing diversity across devices and networks will lead to a poor and inconsistent user experience. Current solutions don’t solve this problem completely.
This IDC white paper reviews important market trends that have driven a dramatic increase of real world hyperconverged infrastructure deployments. This paper also provides results of in depth interviews and a global IDC survey of SimpliVity customers, many of whom have experienced considerable operational efficiency gains resulting from the use of SimpliVity hyperconverged infrastructure.
This whitepaper provides background on cloud contact centers, their advantages and the essential considerations for selecting a vendor. It describes:
- Trends surrounding the adoption of cloud contact center technology;
- The advantages of selecting a cloud contact center solution;
- Key factors to review when selecting a vendor and contact center platform;
- Recommendations and a maturity model that businesses can use to develop a cloud contact center roadmap.
Get higher quality, more accurate location data – and a safer, more profitable fleet – by choosing the right location services provider. The true value of a location platform comes from bringing together multiple data sources and presenting them in a meaningful way. Using a platform approach, you can help customers differentiate their service, increase margins and increase safety. So, in this guide, we cover the four key considerations for choosing a mapping and location service platform to ensure a high quality, accurate mapping service for you and your customers.
Download the eBook