Leave unwieldy infrastructure behind and get cloud-ready with Oracle Exadata. If you’re finding that on-premises IT infrastructure complexity is holding you back, it’s time to streamline and simplify. Find out more about our family of purpose-built Oracle systems that can help you consolidate infrastructure and get the performance your business needs. You’ll be ready to make the most of cloud benefits, when the time’s right for you.
Like other IT leaders, you know you have to modernize your IT infrastructure to become more productive, efficient, agile and competitive. So what's holding you back? Many organizations are still devoting anywhere from 60% to 80% of their time, energy, human resources and budget to supporting legacy systems rather than develop transformative solutions.
Our new eBook, Your 3-step roadmap to IT modernization, will help you align your approach to IT with the way your business works today — and the way you will work in the digital age:
• Increased mobility, multiple device formats and distributed workgroups
• Greater collaboration with outside organizations, including customers, suppliers and partners
• Essential enterprise risk management features such as compliance, legal, security and data governance
Here you'll learn the three stages of IT modernization — from realigning your infrastructure to updating business processes — so you take the right steps.
• When it comes to the cloud, most businesses have moved from wait-and-see to a "how do we make it happen now?" approach.
• But the complexities of moving valuable content from legacy systems to the cloud is still a daunting challenge. That's why some businesses are putting off the move even though they're painfully aware of the limitations of legacy infrastructure like network shares, enterprise content management systems and general purpose file servers.
• The good news is the upside of migrating away from legacy infrastructure to a Cloud Content Management platform is far greater than the effort to get there. All you need is a plan.
• Our new eBook, From legacy infrastructure to the cloud: A migration journey in 5 steps, gives you a clear, methodical process for migrating your organization to a Cloud Content Management solution.