Published By: NTT Ltd.
Published Date: Jan 16, 2019
NTT Data services has over 600+ BI experts and over 250+ implementations in India, receiving high accolades from Gartner and AMR research. NTT Data Services offers Industry focused offerings and pre-configured models. Some of our offerings include:
- Guided Analytics Strategy - Proven Framework & Methodology for ‘C’ level executives
- Solution lab for Co-Innovation and Proof of Concepts
- Advisory Services - BI Transformations, Big Data Strategy, Information Governance, Health Checks
- Proprietary Tools & Accelerators – System Optimization, Architect to Archive, User Adoption
- Flexible Delivery - Rapid Development Factory, Shared Services
Find more details in this deck.
Imagine a factory which connects information and interconnectivity—a model of
quiet efficiency. Where intelligent machines collaborate with each other, run by
a team of analytical, well-trained workers. A center of innovation—the hub of a
supply chain that combines customers, suppliers, distributors, and partners with
advanced analytical systems.
Now imagine the future—the Smart Factory, where there’s minimal downtime,
neglect, waste, and inefficiency. Where factory managers, financial experts
and boardroom executives use cutting-edge technology to understand data
and production—reaching the pinnacle of technology and manufacturing
The Smart Factory dream is closer than you think.
This white paper is intended to provide service providers with IBM's point of view on the power of collaboration in a Web 2.0 environment and to introduce a new IBM solution that can help telecoms to use collaboration as a tool for enabling innovation.