Get the white paper "Mastering the Complexity of Revenue Management" to learn:
• 5 specific steps you can take to ensure better compliance, improved visibility, and lower costs.
• 9 key revenue management technology requirements that decision makers can't afford to miss.
• Why Vendor Specific Objective Evidence (VSOE) is worrying more and more revenue managers and what you need to do about it.
• 7 benefits that optimized revenue management brings to your organization, including accelerated closing, reduced revenue leakage, and forecasting visibility.
Get your free copy of the 2016 Buyer's Guide to Accounting and Financial Software and learn:
• How to evaluate cloud vs. on-premises
• The 6 questions to ask before moving to the cloud
• Where to look for a financial system’s hidden costs
• What to get in writing before you sign
• How to get better information from a financial system
Download the white paper, “Developing P&L Reports to Improve Visibility” and learn how to improve:
• Insight into organizational performance through a reliable and actionable P&L statement
• Visibility into operational, competitive or strategic issues
• Data integrity with a single source of truth for profit and loss information
In the last few years, the demands on the finance department—from real-time reporting to global consolidation—have increased significantly. At the same time, the choices for accounting and financial software have become much more complex. How do you begin to research, evaluate, and select the right software for your business?
Download the 2015 Buyer's Guide to Accounting and Financial Software and discover:
• Why most financial software systems hinder your ability to get good financial information
• The six key questions you need to ask before considering a move to a cloud-based financial solution
• Why the process for evaluating software is different for cloud solutions – and the seven SLA must-haves you should get in writing
Get all the facts for a successful buying journey!
In this guide, written by and designed for CFOs and finance executives, you'll learn about specific actions that leading companies are taking to improve their performance by:
• Gaining control over deferred revenue and revenue recognition.
• Streamlining order management and the quote-to-cash process.
• Maximizing recurring revenue and automating billing and renewals.
• Improving cash and collections while decreasing churn.
• Speeding consolidation, reporting, and analysis across multiple business entities and currencies.
• Streamlining processes across your organization and reduce IT costs.
Please download the whitepaper to learn more.
Learn the 4 essential features to bring your accounting system out of the Stone Age.
Modern businesses are, by their nature, complex. But if you're using an accounting system that forces you to struggle with manual processes—limiting your flexibility and draining your productivity—you might as well be stuck in the Stone Age.
But there's great news! It's 2014, and there's never been a better time to make the move to a modern accounting system.
What features should you look for? Download our new checklist, "Essential Features of a Modern Accounting System," to learn how the right accounting system can help you:
• Automate financial processes and optimize workflows to fit your organization's business processes.
• Access real-time data to drive business insight and improve decision making.
• Lower IT costs and reduce technology risks with a best-in-class cloud architecture.
If you need better reporting, more automation, tighter internal controls, and greater visibility into your operations, it may be time to switch to a new accounting system.
If you're like most small businesses, you've been using QuickBooks to manage your company's financials. It's well known. It's easy. It works. And it offers the functionality a business needs when it's starting out.
But if your business has moved beyond the entry level, you may find you're doing more outside of QuickBooks—which is affecting your organization's productivity.
If you need better reporting, more automation, tighter internal controls, and greater visibility into your operations, it may be time to switch to a new accounting system. How can you be sure?
Discover why now's the time to graduate to a new financial management and accounting system.
Is your accounting software holding you back?
Maybe it's time to trade in your aging infrastructure and embrace a new generation of cloud-based financial systems that streamline your processes, improve productivity, and generate greater insights and visibility.
As you embark on a challenging evaluation cycle, download our free and concise eBook: "Best Practices for Choosing the Right Accounting Software: Achieving Best-in-Class Financial Management."
Thinking about moving your financial apps to the cloud?
Chances are, you've asked yourself the same crucial question that's applied to every strategic decision in your business: What's the ROI? A solid business case not only unlocks budget dollars, it provides a roadmap for successful deployment and maximum value.
Independent external audits of GAAP financial statements are an inescapable reality for finance professionals. External audits are required by statute for public companies and are also becoming the norm among private companies experiencing growing demands for transparency from regulators, investors, and other stakeholders.
The professional services market is back—and more competitive than ever.
How will you outperform your competitors? By monitoring the financial metrics that matter. Through years of thorough research, Service Performance Insight has analyzed and identified the profit-centric measures that are highly correlated with financial success in professional services.
Download the white paper, "The 5 KPIs that Matter for Professional Services," to learn:
• The importance and primary characteristics of financial maturity.
• The 5 financial metrics critical to service organizations.
• Where successful service organizations fall in these metrics.
Read this white paper to learn the five essential questions CFOs should be asking their controllers. The discussion will enable you and your controller to jointly to establish best practices around:
Visibility and reporting
Read this white paper for important guidance from industry leaders, including:
• Choose best of breed—95 percent of PS firms select best-of-breed applications
• Start with ERP—PS companies with the highest financial maturity rely heavily on financial metrics
• Build it out across the organization—Leading PS firms achieve organizational as well as financial success by connecting their core ERP systems to other critical parts of the business
• Take advantage of the cloud—Cloud-based applications have helped PS organizations more than any other development in the technology landscape over the past decade
Learn how you can quickly and clearly capture, validate, quantify, and report on the appropriate outcome metrics. And learn how the right financial management solution will position your organization for greater efficiency, greater growth, and, ultimately, greater success.
Forward-thinking nonprofits are focusing on measuring outcomes. Download this white paper to discover:
• What outcome metrics are—and why you need them
• The differences between performance vs. outcomes
• Which metrics are most important to your organization
• How to get started (hint: gently)
Download your free copy of "Confessions of a CFO." You'll see how easy it is to regain control—and your calm—by bringing the following into your organization:
• Operational efficiency
• In-depth insights, on demand
• Quick consolidations and fast closings
• Accurate billing, faster invoices
• Cloud-based finance
• Out-of-the-box integration
Like it or not, the accounting function is in the news distribution business.
The demand for financial performance information is high and the pressure for more timely information is even higher. A fast close improves the timeliness of information, aids decision making and is a value-enhancing proposition for the business. To continue adding value, the CFO and controller must find ways to speed up their financial close processes and report financial results before they become old news.
Download this white paper and learn the "7 Steps to a Faster, Better Close" including how to:
• Identify the hidden traps and pitfalls bogging down your accounting processes
• Drive process improvement and collaboration within your organization
• Gain visibility and timely access to critical financial and operational information through application integration
• Utilize modern accounting technology to accelerate your close with automation
By embracing new-breed financial software solutions, organizations of all sizes are achieving and enjoying the unprecedented flexibility of anytime/anywhere instant-access to financial data, reports, transactions, and analysis.
Download the white paper "Evaluating and Contracting for Cloud Financials: Best Practice Considerations." You'll find practical advice and tips to ensure your choice is both cost-effective and right for your organization.
A good financial and accounting system should propel your business forward. It should give you the specific insights you need to spot the storms ahead, help you maximize resources with streamlined processes, and be nimble enough to help you navigate the changing currents of today's business environment. Download this white paper to make sure you have the facts straight about what to look for-and what to look out for.
To drive revenue opportunities, improve productivity, and grow profits, services and project focused companies must streamline, automate and unify the financial and operational processes of services delivery.