Leveraging IIoT advancements, learn how to break traditional barriers between your power and process control systems to solve challenges across the full lifecycle of the plant. Download the white paper to learn more.
New trends in life cycle management of automation assets are paving the way for the “continuously current enterprise”, to improve both availability and utilization of automation assets. Download the white paper today to learn more.
Today’s assets, including equipment, vehicles, and shipping containers, move via multiple transportation modes at varying speeds across a range of distances and geographies. The journeys of these assets are fraught with problems, including lost and stolen goods, delayed shipments, and damage from incorrect environmental conditions. HERE is looking to solve the problems of keeping track of things, both outdoors and indoors.
IoT deployments rely on location tracking to function effectively. With the significant cost of delayed, lost and stolen goods – location tracking offers a huge market opportunity. ISG Research had an extensive briefing with to analyze the company’s ambitions to reach deeper into the IoT and Asset Tracking market.
Download to learn more about active tracking of high value products and how to enhance your tracking solutions.
Automobile and heavy equipment manufacturers are ready to break free of the outdated state of their outbound supply chains. A lack of visibility contributes to a process that is ripe for optimization.
Manufacturers need reliable partners to help establish greater visibility of their supply chains and locate assets in real time. This ebook outlines how solutions from HERE Technologies can meet common supply chain challenges and help manufactures enable proactive decision-making and greater efficiency.
This ebook will help you understand how location intelligence from HERE:
• Enables manufacturers tackle key supply chain challenges and begin a new phase of smart optimization
• Helps manufacturers establish more accurate supply chain ETAs
• Utilizes a range of technologies to provide real-time locations – both indoor and outdoor
In the future, people won’t necessarily want to own cars, but they’ll need personal mobility. The mobility ecosystem can support a range of different services, but in the near-term, many of these nascent businesses face a range of operational challenges as they bid to grow and become profitable.
This ebook explores the fundamental needs of new mobility providers as they target business improvements, looks at their considerations as they forge key technology partnerships, and shows how HERE's Auto Mobility Operations solution can help mobility services meet those requirements.
This ebook will help you understand how Auto Mobility Operations helps:
• Enable the creation and integration of key location features as applications for mobile operating systems through use of the HERE Mobile SDK
• Manage and efficiently operate fleet assets with HERE Location Services, providing fresh, high-quality and global location-based data
• Create a frictionless and compelling UX - with APIs, mapping
Published By: CheckMarx
Published Date: Jun 07, 2019
Data breaches continuing to make the headlines and enterprises are no longer questioning "if" a breach will occur, but "when." With the organization's data assets and reputation at stake, having a breach response plan in place is becoming increasingly important.
Join security thought leaders and experts for an interactive Q&A to learn more about:
- Today’s cybersecurity threat landscape
- The true costs of a breach
- Preventing breaches: Key factors to consider
- Why early breach detection is critical
- How to develop an effective incident response plan and get C-Suite buy-in
- How to keep your company secure in 2019"
Published By: Anaplan
Published Date: Mar 12, 2019
In 1973, CNL founder James M. Seneff, Jr. took a $5,000 loan from his father and began his own business by buying real estate in downtown Orlando for less than $3 a square foot. Forty years later, his investment has grown to become CNL Financial Group, one of the nation’s leading private investment management firms. Since its inception, CNL and/or its affiliates have formed or acquired companies with more than $33 billion in assets, and invested more than $15 billion in real estate assets.”
Published By: DataCore
Published Date: Apr 23, 2019
In our developing digital economy, IT is a strategic asset. By effectively leveraging data, businesses become more operationally efficient, create more differentiated customer experiences, and develop new products and business models. However, unlocking those benefits requires a higher degree of execution by IT. Simply keeping pace with demand is no longer good enough; IT needs to help drive the business’s digital pursuits. The increased pressure on IT has amplified complexity, as well—66% of IT decision makers surveyed by ESG say IT is more complex than it was just two years ago.1
Demands being placed on IT are scaling relentlessly, and the tools IT teams use are in a constant state of evolution. Integrating and optimizing those new infrastructure technologies while managing existing investments is a perpetual burden. IT organizations, therefore, have two choices: either increase their personnel and budgets enough to survive the evolution with just traditional tools, or redirect those
Composite applications can provide multiple benefits, such as business agility, better utilization of business software assets through code reuse, development efficiencies, and cost optimization. Once companies are skilled at deploying them, many find that they roll out new applications and integrations faster, while maximizing the value of "tried and true" software components.
Application Portfolio Optimization (APO) provides executives with tools and information to assess the quality and condition of application assets as well as a means for understanding the impact of proposed application changes.
Application modernization is a powerful method for extending the life and improving the business value of a company's critical application assets. It provides an attractive and cost effective alternative to application development, enabling companies to defer investment in replacement initiatives without compromising business support.
Welcome to the future of 24/7, any-time, anywhere access to digital content - where dynamic publishing solutions are the mantra. Is your organization ready for this brave new world of digital content distribution? This whitepaper explores how to prime your organization to leverage rapid digital content consumption as a key to business intelligence.
Continuous member service is an important deliverable for credit unions, and. the continued growth in assets and members means that the impact of downtime is affecting a larger base and is therefore potentially much more costly. Learn how new data protection and recovery technologies are making a huge impact on downtime for credit unions that depend on AIX-hosted applications.
Published By: Extensis
Published Date: May 04, 2008
Integrated marketing communications agency, CMD, has an easy way of tracking the payoff from implementing Portfolio Server and Suitcase Server to manage their digital assets and fonts. It's called more billable hours.
Published By: Extensis
Published Date: Mar 07, 2008
The Photography Department at The National Gallery of London wanted to give other Gallery departments better visibility into its archived library of images and reduce the administrative workload for its photographers. Read how Portfolio Server and Portfolio SQL-Connect painted the perfect solution to this challenge.
Published By: Extensis
Published Date: May 04, 2008
With a library of thousands of on- and off-line slides growing by 1,200 new images monthly, chaos was spreading like a disease in The Pathology Department at Oregon Health & Science University. Until they found the perfect solution to help them organize, track and access their image library - Portfolio Server.
Published By: Extensis
Published Date: Jun 08, 2010
Metadata Management is the process of ensuring that all metadata associated with a digital asset is captured, organized, stored and made available for use by and within other applications. Metadata Management begins at the moment the digital asset is created by an application or captured by digital imaging.
Published By: Evatronix
Published Date: Nov 02, 2012
ARM® TrustZone® along with Trusted Execution Environments provide a secure, integrated and convenient way to manage sensitive and valuable assets on a mobile device. It adjusts the device to the user, not vice versa, and thus opens a whole new
In the digital economy, data is becoming more interconnected every day. The volume of highly-connected data is growing rapidly, while also becoming a highly-valued corporate asset. By exploring relationships among people, processes and things, new business opportunities emerge, helping grow your business's competitive advantage.
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
In a perfect world, downtime would be a thing of the past, however, as organizations continue their digital transformation journeys, more data assets are being created—generating, in turn, higher availability demands. Delivering on availability service levels is not just a technical responsibility, but also a business imperative extending well beyond IT. The consequences of failing to meet service levels can be dire and costly. Read this white paper to learn how the right tools can minimize downtime.
If your business is like most, you are grappling with data storage. In an annual Frost & Sullivan survey of IT decision-makers, storage growth has been listed among top data center challenges for the past five years.2 With businesses collecting, replicating, and storing exponentially more data than ever before, simply acquiring sufficient storage capacity is a problem.
Even more challenging is that businesses expect more from their stored data. Data is now recognized as a precious corporate asset and competitive differentiator: spawning new business models, new revenue streams, greater intelligence, streamlined operations, and lower costs. Booming market trends such as Internet of Things and Big Data analytics are generating new opportunities faster than IT organizations can prepare for them.
Organizations need a new way to manage this complexity and uncertainty in an environment where expectations for results are rising, not falling. Download this asset to learn how Business Spend Management (BSM) empowers both centralized and decentralized corporate functions with:
- Fully scalable processes that increase user adoption and ease of use
- Capital efficiency to maximize savings and process efficiency
- Business agility to adapt to changing conditions such as acquisitions, growth, etc.
- And much more!
Download this complimentary report to learn all the ways BSM powers your business success!