Watch this webcast to find out how to file sync and share fits into a document collaboration portfolio, learn about Forrester's evaluation of the market, and learn how to make the right choice for you.
Most organizations have a dirty little secret: they are relying on user and password-based authentication to protect sensitive internal applications. With 81% of data breaches involving weak or stolen credentials1, applications that use single-factor authentication are an easy target for attack. Unfortunately, updating internal cloud applications—as well as legacy and custom applications—to support multi-factor authentication can be an IT headache for many organizations.
Okta and Palo Alto Networks have collaborated to make rolling out multi-factor authentication a snap. Join Daniel Lu, Product Marketing Manager at Okta and Kasey Cross, Sr. Product Marketing Manager at Palo Alto Networks, to learn:
>The latest trends in credential-based attacks
>Why every sensitive cloud application needs multi-factor authentication
>How to enforce network-level multi-factor authentication without touching your apps using Palo Alto Networks and Okta
Innovative ways to take your business efficiency and collaboration to the next level.
Across every industry, C-level executives are focusing on innovation and technology to improve the efficiency and performance of their businesses. Now more than ever they need to develop strategies that make their organizations relevant, memorable and competitive in an era where digital business transformation is not just a goal, it’s a continuous, speeding journey.
• Take advantage of new opportunities
• React to emerging threats and take advantage of new markets
• Cope with disruptive forces
• Business is changing faster than ever, and disruptors doing things in digital ways are leading the charge in just about every market. If you're not already managing your content in the cloud, it’s time to make a shift.
• With Box, teams are unified, collaboration is sped up and productivity is amplified. This ebook illustrates how real Box customers are using the power of the cloud to get every part of their extended enterprise working together, from mobile productivity to streamlined business processes.
o Marketing collaboration is integrated when internal teams and external partners work from one digital hub
o Sales teams and workers in the field are empowered across any device with mobile productivity
o HR streamlines processes for better team workflow and a stronger onboarding experience
• To read how Box customers are using Cloud Content Management to enact practical transformation across teams, and to find out how you too can use Box to benefit every line of business within
Content is a core element of digital business. Companies must create, secure, manage, and collaborate upon content with both internal and external participants. But traditional ECM technology is costly and dated while EFSS is limited in functionality. The result? Too many content repositories, leading to silos and broken communication. Companies need a better way to work!
• Join us as we chat with Cheryl McKinnon, our featured speaker from Forrester Research, to learn how to make the most of your content investment and drive innovation through IT. Takeaways from the webinar include:
o 5 key trends shaping the market
o Key capabilities of content management vendors
o Essential use cases and recommended tactics to accelerate digital transformation
For years, high-tech companies have relied on manual, linear, design-to-deliver processes when selecting, managing, and collaborating with suppliers of components and raw materials. But the digital marketplace has transformed the nature of how business gets done. Digital networks are disrupting business and changing the nature of direct spend management – and just in time to deliver new efficiencies and cost savings needed to compete in today’s complex marketplace.
Three generations – Baby Boomers, Generation X, and Millennials – currently make up about 97% of the U.S. workforce, according to the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics. This white paper places a spotlight on Lenovo devices powered by Windows 10 Pro that allow such a diverse workforce to thrive.