FRONTEO provides end-to-end project management, litigation consulting and eDiscovery
solutions for a global base of law firms and corporations. To meet clients’ critical
information needs, the business requires connectivity and data center solutions that can
process, access and interpret terabytes of sensitive data—reliably and at top speeds.
Get actionable insights from experts at FRONTEO and learn how switching to a
high-performance Ethernet solution from Spectrum Enterprise can deliver security
and reliability across your network and IT infrastructure.
H&S Ventures provides management
services for the Anaheim Ducks
hockey team and its home-ice
venue—the Honda Center.
This popular indoor arena hosts
scores of events and concerts, and
H&S oversees everything from ticket
sales to marketing and finance.
H&S’s performance is measured
by attendance, big-name bookings
and how much fans spend on
merchandise and concessions.
Digital innovation plays a crucial role
in creating a thrilling live experience
that raises fans’ satisfaction and their
Mirazon improves service delivery and customer experience for cloud and virtualization services supported with fiber Internet. A scalable cost model provides the flexibility to serve clients large and small. Mirazon also provides faster response and problem resolution for off-site client backup and managed service solutions, and uses reliable, high-network quality Unified Communications applications to improve customer collaboration.
Whether your company has been selling online for 20 minutes or 20 years, you are
undoubtedly familiar with the PCI DSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard). It
requires merchants to create security management policies and procedures for safeguarding
customers’ payment data.
Originally created by Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express in 2004, the PCI DSS
has evolved over the years to ensure online sellers have the systems and processes in place
to prevent a data breach.
• Moving from legacy to cloud infrastructure is a huge win for business, but the process requires a fundamental shift in organizational culture and business processes both inside and outside IT. In fact, managing this change may be the biggest challenge your company faces when moving to the cloud, unless you're equipped with the resources that make for a simple, successful transition.
• Here's our tried-and-true 3-step approach proving that change doesn't have to be hard. Download now to start your easy, secure and efficient move to the cloud.
• Content is among an organization's most critical assets. It flows through every aspect of a company, from people to systems to processes. But as teams grow and the breadth of their content expands, these valuable assets get fragmented across the different tools they use.
• What if you had a secure, open platform that connects all your tools in the cloud, allowing you to pull together best-of-breed technologies that fit your unique business needs? These native integrations keep teams happy and give IT full visibility and control, while boosting productivity and collaboration across the entire organization.
• Download our ebook to see how Cloud Content Management from Box provides you with a central and secure content layer that unites all of your apps with seamless, native integrations. In it, you'll learn about our most popular integrations — like Microsoft Office 365, Okta, Slack and Salesforce — and how Box helps you future-proof your tech stack while also providing a unified exp
• Enterprise Content Management is a market in transition. And as demand for modernization becomes widespread, long-time leaders are investing in new capabilities to keep up — and bringing more of the market to the cloud to meet the needs of users and IT managers alike.
• This report shows how a range of providers measure up to help companies make the right choice when
• requirements are skewed to the needs of information workers who need to create, collaborate on, share, and find enterprise content.
• Use the 2017 Forrester Wave™ report to:
o Get educated. Gain an understanding of how the ECM market is changing and why complex, on-premises ECM suites are giving way to Cloud Content Management platforms like Box.
o Define your needs. Forrester ranks the top 15 ECM business content vendors based on current offerings, strategy and market presence to help you evaluate vendors that suit your needs.
o Select a vendor. Learn how cloud content management platforms like Box are designed
more people than ever before. Whether it's your employees, partners or customers, all your people use enterprise content. And that means content management is becoming increasingly top-of-mind — but companies find it difficult to get it right. In this newsletter, Gartner shares how cloud content management helps you build your content management strategy from the bottom up, enabling you to:
o Improve company-wide collaboration and become more customer-centric
o Scale your business and reduce cost
o Provide security and stability for your entire organization
• Download the full Gartner newsletter, Reshaping ECM: New Opportunities in the Cloud. You'll learn about the emerging requirements of top ECM vendors, as well as discover real-world use cases of Cloud Content Management.
• In today's ever-evolving world, content management is a moving target. With content flowing from a multitude of places, keeping up with the speed of business requires a content management strategy that's more flexible than traditional Enterprise Content Management (ECM).
• As digital transformation forces organizations to rethink their processes, it's never been more important to focus on deploying a platform that works across all of your content so you can get more value out of each asset and protect yourself against technology stagnation.
• Check out our ebook, 5 Considerations For Transforming Your ECM Strategy With Cloud Content Management, and learn how to bring your people and information together in the cloud.
Data is one of the most valuable assets in your enterprise. Ensuring that your data is protected, should the worst possible scenario occur, is vital. However, no single data protection tool can offer complete peace of mind.
Use the right tools for each job but manage them from one place. Read this white paper to see how Hitachi Vantara takes a unified approach to modern data protection and simplifies data protection.
Intel's factories rely on thousands of PCs for manufacturing automation; keeping these PCs up and running can prevent expensive downtime. To manage these systems, Intel IT is using the Intel vPro platform's hardware- based feature, Intel Active Management Technology (Intel AMT), to help reduce production downtime caused by PC incidents by 87.5 percent.
While the shift from disk to digital offers tremendous potential opportunities, it also presents a host
of new challenges for gaming companies. As the online channel grows increasingly complex and the pace
of innovation accelerates, many companies struggle to keep up. Not only are there websites and storefronts
to manage, but also real-time gaming servers, large software downloads, and live-streamed competitions and
events. Games are transforming from fixed, boxed products to dynamic, ongoing services – with frequently
updated content, in-game micro-transactions, virtual goods and social interactions. Mobile adds another
dimension to the trend, as consumers increasingly look to play on smart phones and tablets – or on multiple
screens across devices.
To successfully navigate this complex and changing landscape, gaming companies need an agile,
high- performance infrastructure that allows them to turn the Internet into a reliable and effective
online distribution channel. This requires f
The widespread use of mobile devices — smartphones and tablets — provides anytime, anywhere computing and communications resources for individuals worldwide. Both smartphones and tablets have made the transition from a personal resource, acquired and supported by consumers, to a professional resource, provided and supported by employers. For midsize firms around the world, those with 100–999 employees, mobile resources play a key role in improving workplace productivity as well as allowing greater flexibility in how and where work is done.
New collaboration resources also allow staff in different locations to work together as efficiently and effectively as staff in the same office. The challenge for IT management is how best to coordinate the different collaborative and mobile resources and provide secure management of mobile devices and collaboration tools while enhancing workforce agility and productivity.
For the typical enterprise, the volume of data that needs to be managed and protected is growing at roughly 40% per year. Add to that the performance requirements of new applications and the demands for instant response time, always-on availability, and anytime-anywhere access. With such demands, data center managers face storage challenges that cannot be addressed using traditional, spinning-disk technology.
Nimble Secondary Flash array represents a new type of data storage, designed to maximize both capacity and performance. By adding high-performance flash storage to a capacity-optimized architecture, it provides a unique backup platform that lets you put your backup data to work.
Nimble Secondary Flash array uses flash performance to provide both near-instant backup and recovery from any primary storage system. It is a single device for backup, disaster recovery, and even local archiving. By using flash, you can accomplish real work such as dev/test, QA, and analytics.
Deep integration with Veeam’s leading backup software simplifies data lifecycle management and provides a path to cloud archiving.
Applications are the engines that drive today’s digital businesses. When the infrastructure that powers those applications is difficult to administer, or fails, businesses and their IT organizations are severely impacted. Traditionally, IT assumed much of the responsibility to ensure availability and performance. In the digital era, however, the industry needs to evolve and reset the requirements on vendors.
HPE Nimble Storage has broken away from convention and transformed how storage is managed and supported with the HPE InfoSight predictive analytics platform. HPE engaged ESG to conduct a quantitative survey of the HPE Nimble Storage installed base, as well as non-HPE Nimble Storage customers, to better assess how HPE InfoSight positively impacts customer environments.
To find out more download this whitepaper today.
From its conception, this special edition has had a simple goal: to help SAP customers better understand SAP HANA and determine how they can best leverage this transformative technology in their organization. Accordingly, we reached out to a variety of experts and authorities across the SAP ecosystem to provide a true 360-degree perspective on SAP HANA.
This TDWI Checklist Report presents requirements for analytic DBMSs with a focus on their use with big data. Along the way, the report also defines the many techniques and tool types involved. The requirements checklist and definitions can assist users who are currently evaluating analytic databases and/or developing strategies for big data analytics.
For years, experienced data warehousing (DW) consultants and analysts have advocated the need for a well thought-out architecture for designing and implementing large-scale DW environments. Since the creation of these DW architectures, there have been many technological advances making implementation faster, more scalable and better performing. This whitepaper explores these new advances and discusses how they have affected the development of DW environments.
New data sources are fueling innovation while stretching the limitations of traditional data management strategies and structures. Data warehouses are giving way to purpose built platforms more capable of meeting the real-time needs of a more demanding end user and the opportunities presented by Big Data. Significant strategy shifts are under way to transform traditional data ecosystems by creating a unified view of the data terrain necessary to support Big Data and real-time needs of innovative enterprises companies.
Big data and personal data are converging to shape the internet’s most surprising consumer products. they’ll predict your needs and store your memories—if you let them. Download this report to learn more.
This white paper discusses the issues involved in the traditional practice of deploying transactional and analytic applications on separate platforms using separate databases. It analyzes the results from a user survey, conducted on SAP's behalf by IDC, that explores these issues.